You will need
  • - passport;
  • - the pension certificate;
  • - veteran ID card;
  • - certificate on family composition;
  • - SNILS;
  • the details of its account to transfer money;
  • - form No. 9;
  • - other documents.
To obtain the rank "Veteran of labor", please contact the Department of social protection at your place of residence or the multipurpose centre (MFTS). Until January 2005 the honorary title occurred at the Federal level. But after the Federal law No. 122-FZ (on the monetization of benefits), the powers transferred to regional authorities. Thus, the subjects of the Russian Federation independently determine the conditions and procedure of awarding the title "Veteran of labor". Themselves and appoint a compensation and benefits on the basis generally of their financial capabilities.
Go to the local Department of social protection or in the MFC. On the form of some form apply to receive monthly monetary payments (EDV), the provisions of the veterans of labor. For example, the size EDV for this categories of citizens in St. Petersburg in 2012 is 592 R.
Here execute privilege on housing and communal services. Usually this compensation is 50% of the total area of the premises of the veteran of work (this exemption extends to members of his family residing with him) and 50% of the total amount of utilities (water, sewage, heating, etc.) within established norms. With the obtained information, go to organizations that provide services to your home (ZHKO, management company, etc.) to reduce the housing and communal services.
Don't forget to bring a necessary package of documents: passport, pension and veteran certificates, certificate of family composition, social security number, your account details for money transfer, form No. 9 and photocopies of all these documents. For working pensioners, additionally you need to take help of employment that contributions to the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation paid in full.