You will need
  • - the Russian passport (with photocopies);
  • - photo 3x4;
  • labor book (original and photocopies);
  • - certificate of General experience (from the Pension Fund);
  • documents on awarding medals, orders, insignia and labor titles ("Honored teacher", "Specialist class", "Honorary power engineer", etc.) (original and photocopy);
  • - archival information about the beginning of you being a minor, of employment during the great Patriotic war of 1941-1945.
According to the Federal law "On veterans", this title can claim two categories of citizens:
- people, awarded with state orders and medals and honorary titles of the USSR, the Russian Federation or departmental insignia of labor. They must have the seniority required for retirement for old age;
- people who began their career in the juvenile age (i.e. to age 18) during the great Patriotic war. A prerequisite for them is the presence of the seniority not less than 35 for women and 40 for men.
If you meet the requirements of one of these categories, contact the local social security authorities and write a statement about assigning you the title of "Veteran of labour". The statement will list the documentsconfirming your right to receive it. The statement written in a particular form, which is issued by the social security authorities.
Attach to the application all the documents. To leave the originals do not have enough copies. Just show the originals to the host party. Accepting the documents, the social worker will assign you following the date of the visit to issue certification, or deny it. Term of registration of the certificates may be different and normally takes 1 to 15 days.
The registration certificate of the veteran of labour is free. Remember, to submit documents and to receive the certificate you must. Denial of rank assignment is possible in the absence of all necessary documents or doubts about their reliability. Appeal against refusal in a judicial order, but not later than 3 months after receiving it.
To get the title "Veteran of labor", do not have to wait for retirement age. If you have the necessary seniority to issue the title veteran before his retirement.