Before the beginning of the school year write an application to the Dean of the University where you studied, what you want to pursue an education. If you dismissed at his own request for cause, the institution will restore your student status from the course and for the learning that you have been trained to fees. You should not be debt, and the causes of absenteeism in the examinations and tests should be documented, for example, sick leave.
If you are expelled for academic failure, a serious violation of internal regulations or at his own request, without giving reasons, the decision on your reinstatement will take the leadership of the University on the basis of the Charter of the institution. Ask for a copy of this document and carefully read it. Conditions for restoration of each school your, some institutions shorten the duration of the application. Write a statement to the Dean the desire to continue their education. Personally meet with the Dean of their faculty and discuss your situation. Subject to availability of places, and positive impression management recovery is quite real.
After considering the application you will be asked to take debts and to start learning from the semester of which you were expelled. This statement and the bypass sheet in private hand over all the existing debt. If it fails, the previous semester will take place again. Maybe you will offer contract training. In some institutes the procedure of recovery is paid. Recovery is possible only upon availability. If the number wishing to continue learning more of the number of seats available, enrollment may take place on a competitive basis, which creates a special Commission.
If the institution where you were previously refused you ask for academic transcript on unfinished higher education or diploma of the state sample about incomplete higher vocational education, as well as a copy of the record book. These documents refer to other schools of similar profile. On the basis of the order of the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation from 21.10.2009 №442 you can continue learning them, starting with the course from which you were discharged, or a bit sooner if the training programs are different.