- The destruction of aphids on houseplants
- - soap (100 g)
- - water (10 l)
- liquid for washing dishes (100 ml)
- - the basin
- - sponge
- - chamomile (1 tbsp)
- - tansy (1 tbsp)
- - thermos
- The destruction of aphids on the dacha
- - soap or liquid soap (100g)
- - water (10 l)
- - wood ash (200 g)
- - tobacco dust (40 g)
Inspection of plants.
Carefully inspect all your house plants. If you find curled leaves or a sticky residue as well as a group of these insects, as soon as possible start processing.
Pour warm water into the basin. Astrogate or grate the soap. Make a strong soap solution. Bring your plants to the bathroom one at a time. Place them on a grate or in the bath. Rinse thoroughly with a sponge dampened in a solution of soap, all the stalks and leaves. Apply with a sponge and soap windowsills and flower stand.
Fill the thermos with boiling water dry chamomile or tansy. Allow to stand for. Cool and strain. Pour the solution into the sprayer or pour in a bowl. Wipe all the plants with a sponge dipped in the solution. Then several times a day, spray the flowers until complete disappearance of the aphid.
Whisk in a bowl with water liquid for washing dishes. Obtained the soapy water, apply on the flowers with a sponge or rag. After treatment, the plants do not need to rinse in clean water.
Brew tobacco dust in a thermos or in a one-liter jar. Allow to stand for two days. Strain. Dilute two times and spray all the plants in the garden.
Take from the fire pits of wood ash and pour it in a bucket. Add liquid or soap. Stir well. Treat the solution with a sponge and all the twigs and leaves of trees, which are able to reach. The lower flexible coils can be dipped in the bucket. And the tops of the trees, pour from the dispenser.
Advice 2 : How to get rid of aphids on plants
- garden var
- - lime
- a solution of Malathion
- - garlic
- - tobacco or shag
- - wood ash
- - celandine
Advice 3 : How to withdraw aphids
- - celandine
- - the leaves of tomatoes
- - potato vines
- - tobacco or tobacco
- - garlic
Advice 4 : How to deal with black aphids
- - tobacco dust;
- - ash;
- - clay;
- - lime;
- - a solution of detergent or soap.
Advice 5 : How to get rid of aphids on house plants without chemicals
Absolutely incomprehensible way these insects infest on your favorite home colors. One has only to clean the plants from this pest, as just a couple of days they appear in the same place, in the same amounts. This is understandable - aphid reproduces rapidly, one species lays up to 25 larvae per day.
Apply pesticides in the home is not very desirable. Meanwhile, there are simple, organic ways of dealing with these pesky insects.
Here are some recipes organic solutions for spraying. In each solution, it is desirable to add soap at the rate of 3 g per 1 liter. Spray the plant and soil daily for two weeks. This time should be enough for the vermin.
1. Aphids afraid of onions. Raw onions about 30 grams to grind and infuse one liter of water during the day.
2. A decoction of yarrow is another effective tool. To prepare you need to take 100 grams of dry herb tasyacelistnika, pour one liter of boiling water. Insist during the day.
3. Garlic. 30 g of raw unpeeled garlic minced, pour a liter of water at room temperature. Infuse for about one day.
4. If you have at hand celandine, you can successfully use it to combat aphids. You need to take 300 grams of crude herb, or 100 grams of dry, pour one liter of boiling water. To insist night.
5. Onion peel. 50 grams of peel per liter of hot water. Infuse for 1-2 days.
6. If you have the opportunity to collect fresh nettles, you can use this tool. To make an infusion at the rate of 100 grams of raw herb per liter of hot water. Spray fresh infusion.
7. Red hot chilli pepper - potent agent. 50 grams crushed red pepper pour boiling water in an amount of 0.5 liter, insist night, drain.
8. Soap and alcohol mixture. One tablespoon of liquid soap or dishwashing detergent to combine with one teaspoon of ethanol. Or you can replace the alcohol with two tablespoons vodka. Add one liter of water. After spraying after 15 minutes tender plants are recommended to be washed with water so as not to burn the leaves.
Advice 6 : How to rid aphids from Prunus
To get rid of black cherry aphids from, you should use the people's recipes. So, for 10 l of water we need to take 250 g of tobacco dust, wood ash, add 10 g of liquid soap and mustard. After that, all you will need to fill in 3 liters of hot water and stir well. Weight should be over a night. Then she added another 7 liters of water, all mixed, is filtered and can carry out spraying. It is very important to pay special attention to the underside of the leaf. This treatment is repeated after 7 days.
From aphids on cherries can be cured with the help of infusions of nettle, tansy, wormwood, onion, pepper, potato leaves. They need to spray the plant every 3 days. It is also recommended to hang near bird feeders for the birds. As they are the main enemies of the aphids, this measure will be enough to get rid of pests. It should also be close to cherry to plant lavender and thyme. These plants deter aphids. You can also plant nasturtium, it draws her to him. In the end, to fight pests will be much easier.
To combat aphids, you can use chemicals. That's the only difference from the people, they are not always safe. It is very important to adhere strictly to the dosage and spray a cherry tree according to the instructions, then the damage will be less. For getting rid of aphids will fit the following drugs: "sparkle", "Aktara", "INTA-VIR".
So the plant is not sick, should take preventive measures through which aphids will not start on the cherry. So, the tree should be sprayed with vegetable decoctions and infusions. Good coping with the problem is a weak solution of soap, which is recommended to be added to the broth. Also it should add a little vegetable oil. Water and soap is an oily solution contains natural insecticides, because of him, when sprayed, creates a thin film on parts of the plants. She after some time washed away by the rain, therefore harm will not be. The treatment is expedient to do several times at intervals of 2-3 days.
Advice 7 : What plant is afraid of aphids
Advice 8 : How to deal with aphids on fruit trees
If you notice on the trees clusters of green, black, grey or brown small insects, the white blotches on the leaves, the falling of the formed buds, then this is a sure sign that they settled aphids. Novice gardeners believe that such small insects can cause great harm to the plants, but it is not. If time does not start fighting with aphids, the consequences can be very sad:
- aphids - vectors of various diseases, the rejection of the treatment of trees, special preparations may lead to the death of a garden;
- clusters of aphids are able for a short time to suck all the juices from the leaves, thereby depriving the tree of life, and a decent crop;
- these insects often "settle" on the tops of the plants (poisoning the branches of their poisons) that leads to a violation of the right development and growth;
- aphids reproduce very quickly, in one summer season, this insect gives up to 20 generations.
If you neglect prevention from these pests or not treated with special agents already diseased plants, then you can lose not only their garden, but to lose a large part of the fruit from the garden, as aphids flooded the whole area. Remember, second and subsequent generation of aphids has wings that allow the insects to move easily over long distances.
How to deal with aphids on fruit trees folk remedies
To folk remedies can be attributed to the mechanical method of struggle, biological and chemical. Applies to mechanical removing insects by hand, for example, "churning" them out with a strong jet of water or otsyrevanie leaves or whole tops of their subsequent combustion. This option is appropriate if the aphids on the trees a bit, it must be combined with biological or chemical.
The biological method is the creation of an environment in which the aphid will be uncomfortable to live. Lacewing feed on aphids, ladybirds, some species of wasps and flies, to attract them we will land on the perimeter of the garden the green manure and nettles. Also love to eat aphids and birds, for example, goldcrests, linnets, warblers, wrens, and others. To attract these birds create favourable conditions for them - hang trough with feed near diseased trees, place waterers with water, birdhouses. Aphids loves to settle on viburnum, Linden, kosmea, nasturtiums, but near garlic, onions and chamomile is rarely possible to see data of pests. So make sure to favorite of aphids, the plants were growing away from fruit trees.
Chemical control techniques include handling of plant infusions, decoctions and chemicals. Proven folk remedy for aphids is spraying the trees with a homemade mix every three days for two weeks. Below are the three most common are:
In five liters of water, spread two pieces of soap, add three tablespoons of baking soda, stir.
- Grind the tops of potatoes and tomatoes, fill it bucket and fill with water. Let it brew during the day in a warm place, strain.
- Grind in a blender the garlic, cover the garlic with five liters of water, add 100 ml of liquid soap, stir.
Remember, spraying the trees to spend your evening in calm and dry weather. It is important to carefully handle the leaves, not to forget about the lower part of them.