You will need
  • - marriage certificate;
  • - passport;
  • - the statement;
  • receipt about payment of state duty;
  • - INN;
  • - pension insurance certificate;
  • - insurance;
  • - driver's license;
  • - credit cards, savings books;
  • - a passport.
To exchange passport, contact the territorial migration service. Present your valid passport with the same name for a replacement marriage certificate, complete the application, pay the state fee, submit 4 photos of size 45х35 mm.
Spend an exchange of the passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation within 1 month after the change of name. The processing time of the internal document will not exceed 10 days, if you go to the FMS at the place of permanent residence. Turning to the migration service at the place of permanent residence processing time can take up to two months.
Change passport only after you have replaced the internal passport. Contact the Federal migration service Department with a new passport, submit the old passport for replacement, complete the application and questionnaire, pay legal costs, submit 4 photographs of size 35x45 mm. Time of production of the passport is 1 month.
The insurance pension certificate you can replace the territorial office of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation. The replacement is done on the basis of the application, you will also need to present their passport and existing evidence.
Change was in the territorial Department of the Federal tax service. Contact the designated office with the application, submit the passport and an INN for replacement. Turnaround time will not exceed 10 calendar days.
The policy of obligatory medical insurance you can change by contacting the employer, the administration at the place of residence or personally to the insurance company. To replace you will need the old card, passport. Documents is 30 calendar days. At this time, you can issue the provisional certificate, which you can obtain medical care.
Driver's license you can change by contacting the traffic police. Present your valid passport, old driver's license, marriage certificate, pay the state fee for the exchange.
A Bank plastic card, a passbook can be changed by contacting the Bank at the place of receipt. On the basis of the presented passport, marriage certificate and application is replaced.
Work-book at the change of name does not change. On the basis of the filed marriage certificate, you will bring new information and will indicate the cover number of the new passport and marriage certificate.