The first thing to take care of the exchange of passports. The term of exchange by the law of the Russian Federation – 1 month, if you miss the exchange will have to pay a considerable fine.
So, to exchange a passport you will need: 5 photos of the established sample, the payment receipt of the registration fee for the form passport be paid into a savings Bank), application for issuance of passport, old passport and original marriage certificate or divorce (if they are the reason for the name change).
Contact the passport office, fill out some forms, submit an application, leave them all gathered for the exchange of documents.

The exchange of the old passport to the new occurs within 10 days.
If you have a passport, it is also subject to exchange once you change the Russian passport. Now passports are manufactured with a microchip. Production time – 1 month. To replace your new passport and a statement to the exchange.
The next document which you need to change urgently is the policy of obligatory medical insurance (medical insurance).

Contact the city Department of your insurance company, do not forget to take along a new passport, the old policy and the work book if you are working with.

You will immediately be given a temporary medical insurance policy and will tell you when to come for a permanent instrument.
Now you need to get SNILS – insurance certificate of mandatory pension insurance – a small plastic card green. To do this, go to the pension Fund at the place of residence, take along a new passport, a photocopy of your passport, marriage certificate and its photocopy (if the reason for the change of name – marriage). The pension Fund fill in the exchange application document and a month to come and collect it with a new name.
Another document, which must be replaced when changing the names is a so-called VAT number or taxpayer identification number. For an exchange, please contact the tax office, don't forget the old INN and your new passport. In the tax office you will have to fill the application form. The production time of the new INN – one working week.
Education documents such as diploma and certificate exchange by changing the names of not subject.

In the workbook is a simple fix to your old identity for a new one.
Driver's license, if you have any changes in the office of local traffic police. For exchange certificates you need photos of the established sample, new passport, old license and your written statement. Although the legislation provides for the use of old rights, coupled with the presentation of a marriage certificate.
Savings books and credit cards vary in the respective banks. For this you will need to write a statement and attach a copy of the marriage certificate. Although, in passbook, most often, just make a note of the change of name.
Documents on real estate and other property registered in your former name remain valid upon presentation of the marriage certificate.