You will need
  • - statement to the Registrar;
  • - birth certificate;
  • - passport and copy;
  • - marriage certificate;
  • - copy of birth certificate of the children or child.
In accordance with article 58 of the Federal law you have the right to a change of surname, name and patronymic, by providing to the Registrar a statement. If the marriage is registered, but you have not changed the name, then any time you can contact the authorities of registration of acts of civil status, to write a statement indicating the reasons that prompted you to make change.
In a statement, write your name, number, year and month of birth, home address, and the address of actual residence, if you do not live at the place of registration. If you have children under 18 years of age, provide the names of all children date, month and year of birth. Attach a copy of the marriage certificate, a copy of your birth certificate, passport. Put a statement under your signature and the date of the document.
Your application can consider up to two months. Such term is provided by the Federal law in such cases. After the specified period you will produce a change of name. You must apply to the Federal migration service and to report a change of name and change your passport and other documents that were issued on the same name.
If during marriage you moved to the surname of the husband or wife, but in marriage want to change the name and get your former, which you had until the moment of marriage registration, the procedure for renewal is exactly the same.
Apply to the Registrar, attach a copy of marriage certificate, copy of birth certificate. In accordance with the law you have the right to change the names on any of them, but changes must be recorded in the migration service and all the documents you will have to replace.