You will need
  • - documents for the main building;
  • - documents for the land plot;
  • project;
  • - a sketch;
  • - the act of agreeing;
  • - cadastral extract;
  • - resolution;
  • - an application to the Federal office of the state registration of the centre;
  • - passport;
  • receipt for registration;
  • - a statement to the court.
If you have erected an addition to the house, having previously obtained the permission of the territorial Department of architecture and urban planning, for registration invite technical engineer from the Bureau of technical inventory. Your build will examine, revise it on a technical and cadastral documents with the changes. You will then receive an extract from the cadastral passport and copy of cadastral plan and refer the application to the Federal office of the state registration center. On the basis of your appeal in a single register will make changes taking into account the enlarged area of the house.
Difficulties with registration and the introduction of an extension in operation can arise if you have not received authorization for an extension and made it his own.
To register unauthorized extension, contact a licensed architect. You will draft and sketch already built extension.
To apply to the Department of architecture and urban planning. Submit the title documents for the main structure, draft and sketch of illegally constructed buildings, the documents of the land.
You will be given the act of agreeing that you are required to sign in the district office of utility systems, fire protection, suppliers of electricity, gas and heat.
If you are broke building regulations, a site and the basic structure is in your possession, you will be given permission on the basis of which you can obtain right of ownership of the illegally constructed an addition. To do this, update the cadastral and technical documents in a specified way. Contact the Federal office of the state registration centre for registration of an extension.
If you have built an extension without permission, thus violated building and fire rules, or annexe is installed on underground lines district, you will have to go to court on the basis of the decision to register an extension.