You will need
  • - passport;
  • - certificate of pension insurance.
Find out what Fund your pension. This can be done in two ways. If you still have a contract with the company, gather information from there. In its absence, your Fund can be found in the letter which annually sends the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation (PFR) on your behalf.
Consider where you want to transfer your savings. You can go back to the pension Fund or choose a new non-state Fund. If you choose the first option keep in mind that his average yield is below the inflation rate, i.e. the probability does not increase and decrease your savings. As a compromise, we can consider the allocation of funds to the pension Fund, but under the guidance of a private management company. This will give you a chance to at least to save his future retirement from inflation is sufficiently high for the ruble.
Please contact the pension Fund to which you decide to hand over their money. You need to have a passport and a card of pension insurance. Fill in the form, in which you'll have to specify the surname, name and patronymic, passport number and pension certificate number, address of registration and residence, and phone numbers. This information is needed for emergency communication with you in case of any errors that occur in the documents. After filling in the information, sign a contract with the pension Fund, and a Declaration and an order for the transfer of your funds. One of the copies of the agreement employees of the Fund have to give you.
Wait for departure your money in the new Fund. In the old you do not need to apply - the contract will be terminated automatically. The transfer of funds usually takes place after 1 January of the following year, and you get the information about it in the form of a letter from FIU. If the email did not come, call your Fund and ask whether there was an executed contract for the transfer of funds.