Upon reaching the statutory retirement age does not apply to the Pension Fund to assign you a pension. In this case you will get the opportunity to join the program of pension co-financing on particularly favourable terms. It is convenient for working people who are unable for some years to abandon the pension, then to get it in a larger size. To do this, you must apply to the Pension Fund for participation in the program of co-financing. You will be given the account number to which you will need annually to transfer any amount. Contributions to twelve thousand roubles the state will increase by four times. To participate in the program for ten years, and after that you will be able to apply for a pension already in a larger size.
Discard already paid you a pension. To come to Pension Fund branch in a residence and submit an application. However, it should be noted that in this way you will not get any financial benefit. If you now don't need the money, it's easier to leave them on your retirement account, and later, to use as I see fit.
Select the alternative option of receiving the funded part of pension. With it, you do not refuse payment entirely, and redistribute them - all the savings you paid for the first ten years spent in retirement. This scheme allowed citizens born before 1966, as they funded part of the pension is small - deductions on her was carried out by the employer for only two years, between 2002 and 2004. For this the person should contact the Pension Fund with the passport and a certificate of pension insurance. The easiest way to do that at the moment of registration of pension, i.e. age 60 for men and 55 years for women.