You will need
  • - passport;
  • - employment history;
  • - the document on education;
  • - proof of salary in the year before the dismissal from the last job;
  • - birth certificates of children.
Try to obtain a sample certificate of salary in the form of the employment centre prior to the first visit to this establishment. Its form can be accessed on the official website of the Department of employment for the region in which you are registered. If you find there's failed, ask acquaintances who live in the area where you are registered, take the employment center this form and give it to you. In an extreme case, send a written request to the Department of employment services in the region of their residence with a request to send the form to your email or a paper version to the actual address. By law you are required to answer, but in the course of a month.
Contact your last employer and ask him to fill in the center of employment and certify with signature and seal. Often employers in case of dismissal issued by the hands of only a certificate on form W-2. It can't hurt, but for the employment center this document does not do.
Get the employer to hand the work book if not done so already, check that there it a record of the dismissal and whether correct wording. If found error, for example, often HR referring to long null and void the Labor code and not on the labour code, have to fix it.
Think about whether you need to get registered in the employment center. If you are planning to look for work where you live, please note that stay on the register as unemployed involves regular visits to the employment centre, usually every two weeks. If this rule is broken without a valid reason automatically loses jobless benefits and removed from the register. So if your regions registration and actual residence are quite far from each other on a regular trip you will spend much more outstanding benefits.
Go to the region where registered, if you have made a decision that registration in the employment center you need.
Contact the employment center at the place of residence with a full set of documents: passport, employment history, certificate of salary, certificate of education (highest level available: if you graduated from high school, College, and high school, enough high school diploma) and birth certificates of children.