You will need
  • - passport;
  • - diploma or certificate;
  • - employment history;
  • - proof of income.
Collect the documents required for the registration in the employment Center. If you are looking for your first job or at the time of treatment already employed, you will be enough passport and proof of education certificate of graduation, diploma of secondary special or higher education institution. For those who worked previously, but were for various reasons dismissed, you will need a work book with a mark about departure from work and a salary certificate for the last place of employment. It should reflect your income at least for three months. If you have a disability, you will need a note from a doctor about what activities are acceptable for you and which aren't.
Get the address for the employment center at your place of residence. This can be done via the website From the home page go to the section of the employment service, and then in the list of institutions subordinated to the government of St. Petersburg. In the list you will see links to employment services areas of the city in their addresses, phone numbers and hours of operation.
Contact the selected service during working hours. Contact the person and give him the documents. Write a statement of registration as a job seeker or as unemployed. After reviewing your application, you will receive the opportunity to receive assistance in job search, and when you recognition the unemployed and allowance at the time of seeking a new position.