You will need
  • - agreement of purchase and sale of houses;
  • - a contract of shared property;
  • the details of all buyers for entering into a contract for the sale of the house and the contract of shared ownership;
  • technical papers on the house.
Ask the seller of the housewe plan to buy in the common property, to include in the contract data for all customers. This surname, name and patronymic of each, passport data (series, number, whom and when issued, the code issuing unit) and the data of birth certificates of juvenile buyers.
Ensure the presence of all adult participants in the transaction from the buyer on signing the contract of sale. If the participants are minors, it is enough presence of the legal representatives of each of the documents confirming their powers (the birth certificate, if in this role are the parents, or a document confirming legal guardian).
Ask them to prepare a power of attorney in the name of any other participant of the transaction and those who, for whatever reason, to be personally present at signing of the contract of sale can not.
Sign the contract of purchase and sale with the participation of all buyers or their representatives.
Enclose between themselves a contract of shared ownership of the house. Include data from all owners, a detailed description of the houseand on the basis of the technical documentation and the size of the share each of them. The law does not restrict the determination of the amount of each share: as agreed, for example, in proportion to the amount paid for the house each of the purchasers, in equal shares by the number of owners or otherwise.
With contracts for the sale of the houseand shared ownership, as well as technical documentation on the house , contact the Federal registration service for registration for each owner of a certificate of ownership of the dwelling with indication of belonging to him shares.