You will need
  • - notarized authorization from all co-owners;
  • - the decision of the guardianship;
  • - cadastral extract;
  • statement of the account;
  • - extract from the house register;
  • - the statement in FPRZ;
  • - passport of the seller and the buyers;
  • - certificate of ownership of the apartment;
  • - the contract;
  • - the act of transfer and acceptance;
  • - receipt on payment for registration;
  • - photocopies of all these documents.
To sell an apartmentowned by a few people, contact with all owners in the notary's office and obtain permission for sale.
If one of the co-owners of the apartment is not able to come personally to the notary office, you can do it for him, if you have a notarized power of attorney to commit any legally significant actions on behalf of the principal.
If the number of owners of persons under guardianship of the state, get a notarized permission from parents, legal representatives or guardians. Contact the guardianship and custody with a written notice of the foreclosure and get a judgment, without which you will not be able to make the transaction of purchase and sale. To patronize persons are minors, partially capable and incapacitated citizens.
The apartment you bought, being in registered marriage, is also considered common property of the spouses (article No. 34 of the RF, article 256 of the civil code). Therefore, in order to sell it, you must obtain notarized permission from a husband (wife).
Further selling is no different from the design of the apartment, which is in single ownership. For the transaction will receive a cadastral extract from the BTI, an extract from the house register and a personal account, which is issued by the housing Department. Before receiving these documents, remove all of the registration in selling apartment.
Sign a contract of sale with the buyers, create a written act of transfer and acceptance.
By the time of the transaction is the state registration (article 433 of the civil code), without which the deal is concluded and valid, so contact PPRC. Complete the application, submit the package of documents and their Xerox copies, pay the state fee for the registration.