Advice 2 : How to get rid of the bumps
What to do in this case? How to get rid of the bumps? For this there are several methods of folk medicine.
- It was said that to remove the lump can with a penny. To date, this statement cannot be taken literally. The fact that this recipe was born when penny was copper. Modern five cents is significantly smaller in size and made from a different alloy. Therefore, the recipe can be rephrased in the following way. To remove the bump, it is necessary to attach the cold copper coin. It is cold and copper give a dispersion effect.
- In such an unpleasant situation can help just a very cold compress. Should be made to lump a piece of ice or a hot water bottle with ice. You need to keep for as long as the ice doesn't melt. Along with him will resolve the lump.
- Folk medicine recommends in such cases to put a piece of frozen meat such as frozen chicken.
- One of the remedies for getting rid of lumps is the raw potato. Grate it on a grater, put in a piece of bandage or gauze and apply to the bruised places. The lump will resolve quickly.
- Well to deal with cones ordinary iodine. Apply for a lump iodine grid to its complete disappearance. Apply the mesh you need as absorption of iodine. Lump it is necessary to grease with iodine, in any case can not be applied soaked with iodine swab. Iodine is strongly effective mean, in large quantities it causes serious burns.
- In addition to folk remedies, there are medical drugs that promote the resorption of hematomas. To treat the bumps will help the ointment Lioton 1000 and Caffeine. Spread the bump will have some time until its complete disappearance.
The above tools help not only from bumps on the forehead, and bumps that may occur as a result of prolonged injection. To get rid of the bumps after the injection will help fresh cabbage leaf or a slice of raw beet. Regularly attach to the sore spot and the lump goes away quickly.
Advice 3 : How to get rid of bumps on forehead
To prepare for the sealing mask: mix 0.5 tablespoons of St. John's wort tincture, one tablespoon of Hercules (ground), one tablespoon water, one tablespoon of olive oil and add ten drops of vitamins A and E. Apply the mask on place of injury for 10-15 minutes the Mask will reduce inflammation.In order to prepare an infusion of St. John's wort: take one teaspoon of the herb St. John's wort (dry) and pour a little boiling water.
Take a fresh cabbage leaf and attach it to the bruised spot for a few minutes. Similarly, use peppermint: apply to forehead, right on the cone, fresh mint leaves.
Can get rid of the pain in the head, if will be applied to the forehead fresh leaves of the medicinal thyme. It is well known that a decoction of thyme, helps even with memory loss, if they just wet the head.At constant headaches in children: put into a linen bag a bundle of dried immortelle and make a pillow. The baby needs her sleep all night, then the grass, remove from the bag and cook. The decoction of water or wash your hair.
Any of these tools spread on the bump, it will immediately stop hurting, and in a few days disappear altogether.
Advice 4 : How to treat bumps on forehead
Advice 5 : How to quickly remove a lump
- - cold bandage, ice, hot water bottle with cold water;
- - "Lifeguard", "Caffeine", "Troxerutin";
- - raw potato juice, aloe juice, honey.
- - onion, egg yolk, honey;
- - onion, birch tar;
- - Golden mustache, jelly or suet;
- - onions, vodka, olive oil.
Advice 6 : How to get rid of stuffed bumps on the head
As soon as you or your child is filled lump, apply something cold on it. Fit ice, the package is filled with snow, a pack of ravioli or even just a towel soaked in water. Compress keep long, a maximum of 10 minutes. The fact is that cold may trigger another problem - cold, then you will be concerned not only with injury, and runny nose.
Twice a day make iodine mesh on the bruised place - try not to overdo it, because you may receive a burn, then the skin will start to climb. In between, apply heparin ointment, which is worth a penny. You can buy it completely at any pharmacy.
After about two days the bumps will not be over. To use expensive ointments and creams, hoping for a miraculous and immediate effect pointless, they benefit from a couple of hoods on their heads are not better than proven over the years and cheap money, which was used by our grandmothers. If the lump does not resolve within a couple of weeks, go to the surgeon!