You will need
  • - passport;
  • - cadastral extract;
  • - extract from the house register and a personal account;
  • - notarized authorization from all owners;
  • - the donation contract;
  • - the statement in FPRZ;
  • receipt of payment for registration.
If you want to give all privatized apartment, get a notarized permission from all owners. In the certificate of ownership provided all persons participating in privatization. On the basis of this housing is in the General share property (article 244 of the civil code). If you privatized the apartment alone, the consent to donation is not required.
Get the extract from the cadastral documents in the BTI. Contact the housing Department and get a statement from the house register and a personal account.
The contract of donation you can make in simple written or notarial form.
Contact PPRC. Complete the application form, present your passport, passport of the donee, the certificate of ownership, deed of gift, the receipt of payment for registration, notarized authorization of all owners. After one month of ownership rights registered by the receiver.
If you plan to donate just share the apartment, it is necessary to register a separate title to his share on the basis of voluntary notarial consent of all the owners or by court order. The apartment can be divided as to the share in kind and shares in percentage. The percentage cannot be formalized in a separate property, but that does not prevent to send it in a gift.
Next, the procedure of donation is the same. The only difference is that you have ownership share is not required to take permission from other owners. If the shares are divided into a percentage, then you can give their share, but to issue her a separate right of ownership and to sell is impossible. You can only get it for the cost of voluntary or compulsory. So right on the donated share in a percentage significantly limited.