You will need
  • - passport;
  • - title documents;
  • - notarized authorization of all co-owners;
  • - extract from the personal account and the house register;
  • - cadastral extract;
  • - agreement of purchase and sale or donation;
  • - registration of rights of ownership to the buyer or receiver of the person.
For any transaction with an apartment you will need to obtain extracts from the cadastral records, which are given in the BTI. If you have been issued cadastral passport, contact the Bureau of technical inventory and employee for inspection of your home. All cadastral documents are valid for 5 years. If the specified period is over, you will have to pay for the renewal.
On the basis of the inspection you will be able to extract from the cadastral passport and copy of cadastral plan, which you'll need for the renewal of the apartment, regardless of the chosen method.
No matter which way you make a renewal, you must obtain notarized permission from all the co-owners of housing for the transaction of sale and purchase or donation (article 244 of the civil code). If you are the alienation of the apartment in which have the right of ownership of minor, incapacitated or partially capable citizens, in addition to notary authorization for alienation of the apartment issued by their parents, guardians or legal representatives you'll need to obtain the decision of bodies of guardianship and guardianship (article 26, 28, 29, 30 of the civil code).
If you acquire housing, being in registered marriage, get a notarized permission for the alienation of the apartment from the other spouse (article 256 of the civil code, 34 SK the Russian Federation).
Also for any form of renewal of the apartment you'll need to get a statement from the personal account and the house book.
Further renewal depends on the chosen method. For the transaction of sale and purchase to sign the agreement, apply, FUHRS and register the right of ownership to the one to whom you extended a flat.
For donation you'll need to issue the notarial or written contract and submit all documents to the Federal Office of the state registration center.
In any way the rights of ownership of the apartment will be reissued to the buyer or receiver of the person, and he will become full owner of your home.