Advice 1: How to get the status of workers in the rear

The victory in the great Patriotic war was created not only by those who fought on the front lines, but those who are in difficult conditions worked in the rear. Therefore, in the Soviet era was defined by a special status of "home front Workers", giving recognition to achieve victory and a number of special benefits. However, execution of this status can cause some difficulties. How to formalize this status if it has not been done before?
How to get the status of workers in the rear
You will need
  • - passport;
  • work - book of the war period;
  • - medals for work in the rear.
Decide if you are eligible for the title of "home front Workers". According to the Federal law "On veterans" is recognized as such a person who during the great Patriotic war (22 June 1941 to 9 may 1945) has worked six or more months in the territory of the Soviet Union (except for the area occupied by foreign troops). It does not matter whether the person is an adult. If you fit into this category, you can obtain this status.
Prepare documents proving your status. This can be a work book with marks of the work during the war, or awards for the work during this period. Make copies of all your documents in order to preserve the originals.
If you do not have the above documents, contact your local or regional archives to obtain statements about the experience. Come to the archive in person with your passport during office hours and request a certificate stating that you have worked during the war. To do this, specify in the application what organization and in what time you performed labor activities. If you do not live in that city, where he worked in the war, consult the archive, as you can make a request to another city.
With all the collected documents and a passport come to the pension Fund at the place of residence and submit the documents for registration of the status of war workers. It will take some time, which depends on each specific case. After obtaining the status you will receive a certificate of home front workers will be able to use all provisions you benefits.
Useful advice
If neither you nor the archive has not preserved any supporting documents you can go to court and try to confirm the status of the war workers in attracting other evidence, e.g. the testimony of witnesses. For proper registration of a claim, consult your attorney. In the event of court approval of your application you will be assigned to the desired status.

Advice 2: How to get the veteran labour

If you have over 20 years of work experience, you can get the Veteran difficulty, and with it the benefits that does not save current retirees, but it definitely helps them to survive.
How to get the veteran labour

When we are young and most importantly healthy, we don't think about the fact that time flies faster than the wind, and soon still there will be such an unwelcome old age, and with it comes illness and the prospect of living on a pension. But as it is dear to live, this task will not be able to solve even the most talented mathematician. Because prices are rising on all, and bounds, and with them the rent and utilities, and medical care. But, in spite of all to live, it would be desirable, and if you have over 20 years of work experience, you can get a Veteran labor, and with it the benefits that does not save current retirees, but it definitely helps them to survive.

During the Soviet era, the man who earned the title "Veteran of labor" and receiving a relevant document, could count on the guaranteed benefits, but as of 2005 there was adopted the Federal Law No. 122 "On monetization of benefits and the assignment of this title have been suspended in accordance with accepted legal standards to the Veteran labour became impossible.

Of course, the decisive role played by financial difficulties. So according to this law, beneficiaries are divided, in: regional and Federal. Among Federal benefit recipients were veterans, survivors of siege, the heroes of the Alliance, Labour, the disabled etc., their payments they accept from the Federal budget. Among regional beneficiaries: veterans of labor, victims of political repression, home front workers, remained as wards of regional structures, which were to set the amount of compensation based on their capabilities. Each region is stopped before an independent decision on the fate of veterans, and another important factor is that each of the regions have responded differently.

In Russia, there are regional centers that at local level has canceled all privileges for labor veterans, except those who got the title even before the adoption of the new legislation. Some regions after the adoption of this law left everything as it was before its approval. For example, in Moscow most of the benefits remained at the same level and have the "Veterans of labor" there is a 50% discount on housing, telephone services, free use of suburban and urban transport, as well as a Spa treatment. There are also payments in the form of compensation, for example, in the Tomsk region in order to get the title "Veteran of labor", you need to have worked for at least 25 years for men and 20 years for women. But in this case the pensioner needs to be departmental awards state awards.

Instead of benefits, monetization allowed people to get hands on the money, which they can buy medicines and go to the resort. But, unfortunately, compensation benefits did not become popular, as it is difficult to imagine how the veteran can purchase a ticket to a sanatorium, and to cover basic costs is not enough. Of course, almost all regions have a number of veterans a 50% discount when paying for housing, and in all regions of the recipients enjoy free public transport.

For what would you have appropriated a rank "the Veteran of work" do not need to wait for retirement. You need to collect all the relevant documents (award document, passport, work-book) and go to the office for social protection at the place of your residence. From time to time, as in the government and social spheres raises the issue of the relocation of the regional beneficiaries in the Federal, but, unfortunately, however, as always, this is just not enough money.


Advice 3: How to get exemption on payment of utility services

One of the directions of the state policy is to increase the level of living of the population. In the framework of this direction by the social support in the form of privileges for payment housing-utilities. The right to benefits are not all but only certain categories of citizens.
How to get exemption on payment of utility services
You will need
  • - statement of benefits;
  • - extract from the house register;
  • - documents for the apartment;
  • - the document proving the identity;
  • - a document confirming the right to privileges;
  • - Bank account / social security card.
Privileges on payment of housing and communal services can apply only those categories of citizens specified in the law of the Russian Federation. At this point in the list of beneficiaries included heroes of socialist labour, participants of the great Patriotic war, home front workers, honourable donors of Russia and the USSR, as well as disabled, large families and people exposed to radiation. Depending on the region, this list can be extended but not shortened.
Visit the housing and communal organization and write a statement which should contain a request to grant you privileges on payment of housing and communal services , specifying the reasons.
Take the extract from the house register, which must be specified what area is your property and how many people with you in the apartment. Also you must have a document that defines the form of the ownership of the dwelling. It is assumed that it does not matter, privatized your apartment or not.
Prepare the document certifying your identity. You will also need proof that you belong to the category of citizens which has the right to benefits.
Imagine a certificate of family composition. Under the amendment of the law "On veterans", the right to benefit, starting in 2011, applies to all family members of beneficiaries living with him in same apartment.
Collect payment receipts are proof that you made the payment for housing and communal servicesand for the past six months.
Give all these documents in the housing organization or the Department of social protection. Please note that benefits can be summed up. After the adoption of the law "On monetization of benefits" they are not deducted from bill for payment of services, and are transferred to the beneficiaries Bank account through the post office or social security card.
Do not confuse incentives with subsidies, which are also a measure of social support, but are provided to needy families regardless of their belonging to the above categories of citizens.
Is the advice useful?