The main signs of low pressure
Hypotension can occur:
• frequent spontaneous dizziness (especially when changing position);
• weakness, fatigue, low capacity for work;
• difficult waking up in the morning;
• deterioration in a stuffy room and prolonged standing;
• the appearance of stickiness and sweating limbs;
• sensitivity to magnetic storms and climate change.
If symptoms are bothersome and affect quality of life, don't suffer - see your doctor.
How to increase the pressure
Low tone in hypotensive is manifested in everything. It's frustrating not only to suffering but also the people around him. How to raise the pressure at home quickly?
1. To energize the body help alcohol infusions of some herbs: Eleutherococcus, aralia, ginseng, peony, Magnolia, pink Radiola. Medication use in the morning or afternoon, in the amount of 35 drops in 1 Cup of water.
2. Cognac in the amount of 25 g of well increases the pressure and improves health.
3. A Cup of strong tea or coffee will help for a while to come back to normal, but the effect ends quickly.
4. Point impact on some area of the body – another solution to the problem. Try to press down hard several times on the point in the center of the head, between the mouth and nose, to the last pad of the finger on the hand or big toe.
5. Rubbing ankles, wrists, knees and abdomen can also raise the pressure for a short time.
6. Many helps resorption a pinch of salt. You can eat pickles or other salty product.
7. Medicines to raise pressure appointed only by a physician. This may be the Phenylephrine, and Mezaton, Ephedrine, Midodrin, Nikethamide.
Women expecting a baby, many of the above methods is prohibited, therefore, consider separately how to raise blood pressure during pregnancy:
1) Useful and effective way is to lie on your back and lean outstretched legs on the wall. Blood circulation to the brain improves, you will emerge from a semiconscious state.
2) Daily physical education classes, swimming, walking at reasonable volumes.
3) Contrast showers in the morning immediately brings you into the feeling.
4) in the evening prepare for the morning foods for a little snack in bed to avoid dizziness.
5) Eat cereals, vegetables and fruits, nuts, legumes, meat. Add in the diet vitamin C - it reduces the permeability of the vessel walls, keeping the liquid inside the bloodstream and not allowing the pressure to decrease.
The experience of our ancestors is priceless. There are many ways to raise the pressure folk remedies. Remember a few of them.
1. Cinnamon with honey is tasty and healthy. To prepare the infusion, take the cinnamon on the tip of a knife and pour her a glass of boiling water. When the water has cooled slightly, add the honey 2 teaspoons of honey. Drinking on an empty stomach in the morning and evening.
2. Extract of Golden root. Taken a course in 20 days - 10 drops 3 times a day.
3. The broth Helichrysum. Per Cup of boiling water take 10 g of crushed plants. Cool, strain and take 30 drops daily.