Brewed coffee different from soluble as well as a hastily smoked cigarette from the cigar. Many do not know how to prepare classical black coffee to drinking a Cup brought vigor, possessed of excellent taste and this beverage turned into a pleasant ritual.
Correctly chosen coffee
- Properly selected coffee bean will provide half of success. Choosing coffee better use the services of approved suppliers.
- Quality coffee bean is dry or wet, has a nice flavor without additives burnt smell or odor reminiscent of mold.
- Before you purchase a coffee bean, break one grain with your fingers. The break must be smooth, not rough. Grain should not when breaking like dense rubber, on the one hand, and should not crumble, making a brittle snap, like seeds in raskusyvanii.
- Good coffee has a homogeneous structure, smooth dark brown color without foreign inclusions. Too dark color suggests that the grain overdone. And often overcooked coffee, hoping to hide defects or to remove damp musty smell.
- Should not be excessive, "polished" Shine - sound coffee has a distinctive dull luster.
Correctly ground coffee
- Grind grains in a simple electric coffee grinder. Gourmets prefer grinding the coffee in a manual coffee grinder. The difference is that the manual coffee grinder, where the grains are crushed "the old way" allows to keep an optimum degree of grinding. Of course, if it works and does not cause to itself only antiquarian interest.
- When grinding coffee, keep in mind that the strongest flavor is retained in the ground coffee at a medium grind. Too large of a grind will not allow to extract in the brewing process all the taste and aromatics coffee is badly brewed. Too fine grinding will reduce taste, eliminates flavor or give it an artificial thing, so to grind the coffee beans "to powder" is not worth it.
- To better grind the beans immediately before you decide to prepare this wonderful drink. Grain, grind for the future, lose their aromatic properties very quickly, and finding ground coffee in the open space leads to taste loss.
- If you have any need to grind coffee for future use, place it in an airtight jar - preferably glass or ceramic, with a tight-fitting lid.In any case, do not store ground coffee in a plastic bag or plastic container, it will incorporate artificial smell, you lose taste.
- Making coffee in a coffee machine requires a more finely ground, and brewed coffee in Turku grinding can be larger.
Choosing the right utensils for brewing coffee
To prepare coffee in different ways, using a variety of tools and containers. But coffee, brewed in a normal metal mug or small pan, will be very different from coffee brewed by all the rules, "right", specially designed for preparing coffee,container.
- Electronic coffee maker automatiseret process and will not allow the coffee to escape, to burn. In addition, the manual clearly dictates the proportions, so to spoil such a coffee is almost impossible.
- A common way to make coffee in the coffee pot is simple and pleasant, but this method is fraught with the fact that coffee can "paricipate" and the taste of the finished beverage will be impaired.
- Convenient to make coffee in an easy, special "mobile" glass beaker with the piston. In this case, coffee is not boiled, and poured boiling water (with or without sugar), pressed a few minutes later with a plunger and poured into cups. The piston serves as a good filter, and the particles of the coffee bean will not get into the finished drink. The entire "cake" will remain in the glass. This device is easy to wash and convenient to use, and the method of preparation is simple and requires no special skills.
- Gourmet coffee drinks prefer the classic Turks. A real "chic" is the coffee made on hot sand. A small portion of Turks on the tray with sand or hot metal surface - allows you to make your drink slowly, moving the Turks on the hot surface. Coffee in this elegant way, and it is thick, with a pronounced flavor and rich texture.
- A more lightweight method - making coffee in cezve on the fire or electric oven. Turku should choose quality, with a heavy thick bottom and a comfortable handle (ideally wood). Cheap aluminum Turks impair the taste and aroma, really delicious coffee in such Turks to prepare harder.
Properly brewed coffee
- Freshly ground coffee, still warm, is poured into the warm receptacle (Turku or coffee pot). Heat capacity on the hot surface, the fire or with boiling water, which pour inside of the coffee pot.
- In an empty heated capacity add coffee, optionally sugar, stir and pour hot water in the correct proportion. Experienced "coffee drinkers" do it "by eye". But usually, the proportions are: 2 teaspoons of coffee powder to 150 ml of water.
- Pour water in a thin stream to the powder remained at the bottom, and floated on the water surface. Capacity put on a slow fire and bring to a boil, but not boil. Guess that coffee is ready, can the aspiring "foam". As soon as the foam climbed and crawled to the edges of the Turks - the coffee is removed and set aside to foam coffee has settled. The drink can be poured into cups.
- Those annoying particles of brewed ground coffee beans can make use of a special filter strainer.
Supplements in coffee
In the coffee, add aromatics and seasonings, for example cinnamon, other spices. Many are accustomed to add to hot coffee milk or cream, a slice of lemon and sugar. Some people like coffee with salt, or pepper. But all the variations is a departure from the "classic" recipe.
This classic black coffee has no additives. Especially pedantic foodies believe that even sugar is better to add only after the coffee's brewed and removed from the fire.