ID. In this capacity, can be used one of several documents: a private passport child's birth certificate and the passport of one of parents. The preferred option in any situation is their own passport of the child. Some countries do not consider the application for a visa for children entered in the passport of parents, demanding that every child, even the infant was their own passport. Receipt is no problem: to obtain this document can be a child of any age, the minimum threshold does not exist. If you plan to travel with a child, be sure to take care to make him his own passport.
Valid option as the ID is birth certificate, complete with a passport of one of parents where a minor entered. In this scenario sometimes requires a translation into the language of the countries where you are going. You may need to notarize the accuracy of the translated document. The birth certificate must be present in the liner on citizenship of the child if it was issued before 2007. If the child is traveling without parents, then the birth certificate to leave, he can not.
Notarized consent from parents. If the child is traveling without parents, then you need to provide consent from both parents. If he goes with one of them, you will need the consent from the second, remaining at home parent. Some countries require that you have the consent from both parents, even if the family leaves in full strength, as if people then were divided, from a legal point of view, the journey of a child would be approved by the parents. This is called cross-acceptance.
Visa to the country of destination. The visa can be acquired their own passports or birth certificate. Sometimes, if the child entered in the passport of parents, it does not need a private visa, he travels on a visa of the parent.
Marriage certificate of parents. This document may be required to prove that both parents are married and the child is their legitimate child. If the mother or father is single or a widow/widower, it is also necessary to document. In this case, the document usually requires the notarized translation.