In some cases, a woman has the right to receive benefits

The allowance for child care has the right to every woman caring for a baby up to 1,5 years. In that case, if a young mother is forced to work, this benefit can be obtained by a person who is actually caring for the child. Under Russian law, to obtain the benefit can only close relative of the baby: dad, grandma, grandpa, brother or sister working age. Working women or those who are actually caring for the baby, cash pay in the accounting Department at the place of work.
Some families decide that in their situation it is much better to send on vacation for child care dad or grandma. It all depends on the average annual income for the previous period.

If a woman does not work, the benefit she should be too. Only receive money not in the accounting business, but in the service of one window. In this case, the amount of the benefit is fixed. In 2014 its size is 2576, 63 RUB the same amount a woman can receive every month for the first child. On the second and subsequent children, the monthly benefit will be 5153,24 RUB.

If a woman doesn't work, state benefits for child care up to 1.5 years she will be able to immediately after your baby is born. For this you need to contact the one stop shop and provide all the necessary documents. If a woman works, but the accrual of benefits will begin when it will end paid leave for pregnancy and childbirth.

If the leave for child care up to 1.5 years wants to take someone from the family, and his mother go to work, the person who will actually take care of malyshom must contact the personnel Department at the place of work with the appropriate application.

The calculation of benefits for child care up to 1.5 years

Currently, the allowance for child care up to 1.5 years you need to calculate based on average wage over the last 2 calendar years. The allowance will be 40% of sredneaziatskoi wages. In order to calculate the cash payments for a partial month, the accountant calculates the average daily earnings and multiplies the resulting amount by the number of calendar days of month, during which must be accrued benefit.
If the employer does not want to pay benefits or pay him at a reduced size, a woman has a right to go to court.

For example, the leave for pregnancy and childbirth from a woman ended in April 2014. Immediately after his graduation young mother may apply for a leave for child care up to 1.5 years. To calculate the monthly payments, you need to count the total income of the woman for the previous 2 calendar years. In this case, the calculation needs to take 2012 and 2013. The received sum should be divided by 730 days and multiplied by 30.4, and then multiply by 0.4. In this case, of 30.4 - the average number of calendar days in the month. The resulting calculation amount will be equal to the average monthly allowance for child care up to 1.5 years.

If the benefits begin to pay mid-month, the average daily amount of the allowance must be multiplied by the number of calendar days during which shall be payable in cash.