Advice 1: What to do with zaplesneveluju jam

Some Housewives find zaplesneveluju jam, trying to take it in to fix the situation and not to throw like a suitable product. However, this is strongly not recommended to do for certain reasons that are consistent with the recommendations of qualified therapists-nutritionists.
What to do with zaplesneveluju jam

How dangerous zaplesneveluju jam



Jam, where there was mold, not suitable to eat because with the human body get alien fungi and bacteria. A specific number is digested by the stomach, however, other microbes get into the gut and begin there to develop actively. This causes the development of dysbiosis, bloating, diarrhea and serious food poisoning.

With a single use of moldy jam a strong immune system can deal with bacteria, but do not abuse it.


Mold, indicating that the jam is spoiled, is a very strong allergen, so asthma and Allergy sufferers eat foods that are spoiled by mould spores and fungi, is absolutely contraindicated. They can't even open a jar of zaplesneveluju jam, because it can even lead to asthma or edema. Unlike penicillin mold, food mold is quite useful and no antibiotic properties can not have.

The use of moldy jam



People assumed that if the surface of jam (cherry, strawberry, pear or any other) to remove the layer of mold, the remaining "clean" part, it is possible to eat. This misconception is very common and dangerous, since the top layer of mold that is visible to the naked eye – just the tip of the iceberg. Inside the rest of the jam remain the fungi and spores that can be seen only under a microscope or by using special tests.

Sometimes the smell of the invisible mold experienced mistress can smell the sense of smell, so if the jam smells "wrong", it must be disposed of.


Often economical women don't throw away jam with mold, and again boil it at high temperature. In this part fungi do die – but surviving spores still remain in the product and re-multiply, continuing to emit toxic substances.

To avoid mold on jam, its spin efficiently sterilize lids and jars, boil the raw material for boiling for a sufficient time, and put in it the amount of sugar specified in the recipe. With sugar, however, you need not to overdo it – otherwise the treat will Sacharissa. Store jam in a dry and cool place with minimal humidity, which cause the appearance of mold on foods.

Advice 2 : How dangerous is mold in a jar of jam

Mold appeared on the planet over 200 million years ago and has since been growing and is actively propagated in all places, even in the ice and rocket fuel. Some types of mold have rendered the people good service, but the majority is extremely dangerous to health and life. That's why when finding her in the apartment and especially on food products it is necessary immediately to get rid of.
How dangerous is mold in a jar of jam

How is the mold in a jar of jam



Mold in a jar of jam can occur due to insufficient amounts of sugar, which in this case acts as a preservative, or a short boiling of jam. The cause is often the use of poorly washed and infected with mold products, unsterilized jars or lids and storing an improperly sealed containers of jam in a damp location.

How dangerous is mold



For some products, the mold is specially bred to give them a distinctive taste and aroma. An example of this can be certain types of cheese that smell is very specific. It is believed that such a noble mould contains beneficial bacteria that help the intestines.
However, even such foods encouraged to eat in strictly limited quantities.


Self-formed mold, which can be found on the surface of the food or the walls of buildings, consists of thousands of species of fungi, able to grow and produce dangerous toxins. The last substances when accumulation in the body, destroying it slowly but surely.

The fact that the mold contains a poison called mycotoxin, which not only provokes the poisoning, gastrointestinal disorders and reduced immunity, but may lead to mutations at the cellular level. This person for many years may not notice what is happening in his system negative changes.
Beware especially of mold is to those who are allergic to penicillin. Even the smallest dispute in this case can often cause serious consequences.


How to deal with mold in a jar of jam



Scientists warn that the product is affected by mold, you can't eat at all. The fact that the structure of mold consists of filaments of the two species. First, disputes are always drawn up and the other penetrates the interior of the product, forming an invisible mycelium. Thus, even a small amount of sooty mold on the product may indicate complete infection.

However, many types of molds is absolutely easy to carry as very low and high temperatures. So just remove spoon mould phase of jam and boiling the rest will not bring absolutely no effect – you will have all the same toxic product.

That is why the discovery of mold in a jar of jam is very important as soon as possible to dispose of this product. It is not recommended to hold it close to my face and especially snort – lightweight, mold spores can easily enter through the nasopharynx into your body. In addition, it is desirable to throw out not only the jam, but the jar it was kept.

Advice 3 : How to save the jam from the mold

The appearance of mold in the jam often becomes a compelling reason to throw all the banks, because food contaminated with fungus is not only unpleasant to the taste, but also harmful. To avoid this issue, you need to learn how to cook jam.
How to save the jam from the mold
Instruction
1
Be sure to sterilize jars and lids. It is not enough to rinse them with boiling water – need a more severe heat treatment. Steam sterilization must be carried out for 8-15 minutes depending on the size of banks. Another option – heating jars in the oven at a temperature of 140 degrees. Finally, you can use special equipment for sterilization. It is very important to fill and close the jars as soon as possible after the end of the procedure. If they will stand on the table a few hours after sterilization, neither of which the surfaces clean speech will be gone.
2
Carefully tighten the lid. Often the harmful microorganisms in jam jars because of the fact that the lid is not closed properly. Use special devices for closing that will help to solve the problem. To choose the standard nylon cap, especially poorly cleaned and repeatedly used before, it is impossible. In doing so, you can be sure that mold in a jam will appear.
3
Choose the right cooking time. The widespread error – nagovarivaete jam, "not sugar". Use tested recipes, given the characteristics of products from which you cook up a treat. Do not forget that fruit for jam should be washed properly.
4
Carefully choose the amount of sugar. In this case, it is this ingredient acts as a preservatives, so if it is too little, the jam will not be stored for too long, and soon the Bank will have mold.
5
Find a suitable place to store the jam. Ideal – clean, dry room. Dusty attics or basements and cellars with high humidity levels it is not suitable for storage of such products, but, alas, in most cases choose them. Especially dangerous dampness: it can be a major cause of mold in a jam.
6
If the mold is in a jam there, but you need to save this canned product, first remove the plaque from the surface, seizing and "clean" mass. Then the fruit is put into a pot, and pour the syrup in another and put both on fire. First put the sugar and the contents of the second pomeshivayte carefully until it boils. Then pour the syrup into the first pan and cook all together. Ready, cleaned of mold jam pour into sterilized banks and close lid.
Is the advice useful?
Search