You will need
  • - application of deregistration and registration;
  • - certificate of registration of property rights (if you are the owner);
  • - a statement from the owner (unless you are the owner);
  • - house register;
  • - the passport.
Today, the process extracts from the old housing and residence to the new takes place simultaneously. You do not need first to go at the previous place of residence and to leave. On the contrary, you must first register. To do this, go to the district passport office at the place of your future residence. Write several statements at the samplesthat are in each Department. You will need to write an application for deregistration in the previous place of residence and registration in the new dwelling.
If you are the owner, then definitely bring such. Officer require his personal presence. The owner also wrote a statement of their consent to your registration in its housing. Next to the house book there is a stamp on your departure from your old place of residence.
On the same day, employees of the passport and visa service will send a notification to your previous passport and you will be removed from the register at the old place of residence automatically. Passport with new residence permit you will receive either immediately or within a few days.
To be discharged from a private home, in the passport office you have to be present personally. There are times when you need to write a man who does not wish to be in OUFMS. For example, the former husband or wife. In this case, remove him or her from the register is possible only through court. You only need to find a reason for this. For example, to file a claim for recognition of the wife "lost the right to use the dwelling" and removing him from the register by place of residence. Statement in court "nowhere" is impossible only when the victim is a minor or incapacitated citizen. Or if you want to write a man, who at the time of privatization of the home has already been registered in this house.