You will need
  • paper;
  • - fountain pen;
  • computer;
  • printer;
  • - access to the Internet;
  • - passport with a mark about registration or the certificate of housing ownership, if you registered at a different address.
Write a statement about the removal from the register of temporarily registered in your home person. Enter the name of the territorial body of the FMS, the surname, a name, a patronymic, passport data, regarding housing (owner or renter), a request to withdraw from registration and the data of the citizen in respect of whom undertake this measure: the surname, name and patronymic, and if you know your passport details and the address of permanent residence.
Take this document to the passport office of its management company (engineering services or other organization - depending on the region) or to the territorial body of the FMS. Or send this paper to the address of territorial body FMS of his district by mail.
Authorizates on the portal of state services, if you prefer to interact with public authorities via the Internet.
In the personal Cabinet select areas of services to the citizenship, passport and registration and select the registration at the place of residence and stay, then deregistration at the place of stay and click on the link "Apply" at the right side of the page.
Select from the drop down list the option "I am the person providing living quarters". Check-mark the items on the consent with terms of service and liability of providing false information.
Complete the application form. At the end of the procedure, give the command to transfer the application to your local FMS. More from you nothing is required.