You will need
  • ID;
  • - cadastral plan of the site;
  • receipt about payment of state duty;
  • - title deed for the plot;
  • - registration house;
  • - a statement.
Collect the documents. For registration in the property of residential home you need: identity card (passport), technical passport at home (issued BTI), the title document for the plot, the cadastral plan of the site (in land register). The cadastral plan is not required to provide, if the right to the land previously registered in the procedure established by Federal law.
If your site is also not registered in the property, you will need to go through this procedure and only then proceed to design the house. In that case, if you do design houses in property not their own, and entrust it to your representative, you need to set up a trust in his name. The power of attorney must be notarized.
Pay the state duty for state registration of property rights. Currently, this amount is 100 rubles – if the residential home is made in property of a natural person.
Remove copies from all documents and paid receipts for registration, you pass a copy, but the original will need to show. Some documents may be required to provide copies in duplicate.
Write the statement on state registration of property rights. The application is completed on the sample in the presence of the specialist of Department of reception of documents in bodies of the Federal registration service.
Hand over the documents in Rosreestr. After receiving employee of the Federal registration service of your documents and statements, he will issue you a receipt. The receipt will indicate the date when you have to pick up the ready evidence.
After a month on the specified date you can go to the Federal registration service, where you will be given a Certificate of state registration of property rights. Of receipt of the certificate (not before) you will become the owner of the house and will be able to perform any transactions and other actions.