Will do after graduation at one of the schools supervised by the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. It MGIMO, vkia, College of the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. During the internship try to show their best side to get noticed by your supervisor and recommend you for further work in the Ministry. You must take part in conferences, seminars, take part in scientific and practical work of teachers.
Please note that some Russian universities (Moscow optional) can also have a cooperation agreement with the Ministry of foreign Affairs (for example, NNGU im. Lobachevsky - leading University of Nizhny Novgorod). For graduates of such universities of the Ministry of foreign Affairs arranges and additional qualification tests.
According to the law, government agencies must be held the competition on replacement of vacant posts. Visit the page and find out more about the competitions. From time to time this information is updated, so visit this page regularly.
Collect all necessary documents for submission to the personnel Department of the foreign Ministry. The package of documents includes:- the passport (copy and original);
- a copy of the Declaration on incomes;
- medical certificate about state of health;
- diploma (copy and original);
- SNILS and INN;
- 2 photographs 3×4 cm;
- certificate of no criminal record in Russia and abroad (if you lived there);
- application form (form is provided directly to the Ministry of foreign Affairs).
Prepare for the interview. If you are in the questionnaire indicated information fluency in some foreign language, be prepared that the interview may be held in this language. In addition, refresh your knowledge of Russian laws and normative-legal acts which will be necessary for you to work in the Ministry.