Advice 2: How to fix headphones
Advice 3: How to fix the microphone
However, the permanent contact with technology requires us to some new knowledge. That is, if you want to use technology, be prepared for the fact that you will need to learn how to do the basic repairs of their machines. The problem faced very often, it is a violation of the microphones in phones, headsets and microphones to computers. Note that to fix the microphone as a rule, not difficult, repair is elementary. However, most often we lose time, money and nerves to carry the microphone in the Studio.
There are three common problems that put the microphone down. If we consider the problem carefully, it can be solved independently.
- The microphone loses sensitivity because of clogging. Dust, microparticles of the skin, the COP gets on zvukousilitel head and that loses its properties. To fix the microphone in this case, need wool alcohol and a screwdriver. You need to release the microphone. To do this, sometimes you need to spin the phone or remove the cover with it. Then dip the cotton wool in alcohol and very carefully remove the plaque from the head. Keep the wool left on it. Let the alcohol evaporate and set the microphone back.
- The microphone loses sensitivity due to moisture. Sometimes between the gasket and the head is delayed condensation. Usually, the head does not rust, but the moisture does the job. You need again to release the head and to warm it under a lamp. If there are pads, the same should do and take off.
- The microphone fails due to rupture of the incoming wire. There are two options – change, or soldering. To apply them you need based on the specific situation. Phones, often need to solder the broken wire. With headphones, there are situations of violation of the wire in multiple places, then it's better to change everything.
If the problem is serious change the whole unit, especially when it comes to the phone. As for the set, then it is better to just replace it completely.
Advice 4: How to fix speakers
Most often the problem lies in the heart of the column, in its dynamics. To fix column defect dynamics, we need to know what it is. Options may be several:
- condensation on the membrane;
- debris between the magnet and the coil;
- the impulse wires to the diffuser;
- demagnetization of the magnets;
- the state of the membrane.
In each case, there is an option to "revive" column on their own. It is also worth remembering that a breach of the hull speakers may cause noise and extraneous sounds.
- Condensation on the membrane can be removed by heating it under an incandescent lamp. Remember to wipe the membrane can not, the slightest disturbance of its shape may result in the loss of sonic qualities.
- The disruption of the membrane, you can try to repair by replacement. To correct the form, worth a try if there's no other way, but do it very carefully.
- Dust dynamics, it is better to remove with a cotton swab and alcohol. Wind the wool on the tip of a long stick or post, soak it in alcohol and start cleaning.
- If you found detached from the diffuser wires, need to solder. After spaete everything in place, reinforce them with epoxy or glue. Duct tape is a strong option for dynamics.
- The worst option, if "led" magnet. In this case, repair the column only by replacing the magnet. To find a suitable magnet, can be harder than replacing the speaker as a whole.
- What was it column, the problem is complicated. It is better not to close the "gap" and to change the whole wall. For this you can use a plastic plate, a wooden Board, or metal. Not an easy task, the integrity column should be perfect, otherwise the sound will be lost. So after a new item is ready, pre-process locations of the new joints silicate glue or epoxy.
Advice 5: How to fix the motherboard
- liquid rosin and solder;
- - soldering station or soldering iron with a fine tip and adjustable heat;
- - a scalpel;
- - tweezers.