How to pass the medical examination and what diseases can create problems when passing and even cause the rejection?
- The passage of the fee for a driver's license usually begins with a visit to an eye specialist – an ophthalmologist. Need to know if the aspirant has acute or chronic diseases of the eye, or present pathological changes of the organs of vision, then he must refrain from driving even if in everyday life a person feels quite comfortable. However, on the road good vision is fundamentally important because the driver needs to perceive and assess the situation.
- Also to pass a medical examination, you must see a doctor-otolaryngologist. If the candidate has low rates of hearing or he has a chronic inflammation of the middle ear – it can serve as a contraindication to driving.
- A neurologist will not give a "good" candidate for a driver's license if he has for the last several years (usually two) were observed in diseases accompanied by convulsions. This is usually epilepsy and sometimes serious dysfunction of the vestibular apparatus.
- If the applicant suffers from a mental illness (chronic or acute) or has problems with alcohol or drugs is a sure guarantee that the way to drive would be closed for him.
- Hypertension (second or third degree) or, simply, high blood pressure, will be the reason to the fact that the Commission deny the privilege. Some candidates ' performance pressure can rise just because they get nervous before a doctor's visit. Therefore, before you enter the office, it is advisable to catch my breath, to relax and calm down.
Of course, the physical examination is actually not so difficult. The list of contraindications is not small, but it is fully justified. After all, if the restrictions were less, the number of unhealthy (and sometimes inadequate) citizens on our roads would grow exponentially. To what it led to – not difficult to guess.
Advice 2: How to pass a medical examination when applying for a job
In any case, necessary medical examination
The results of the preliminary medical examination are sometimes the deciding factor when applying for a job. This is especially true of occupations associated with increased risk, public catering, medicine work with children. The presence of the document confirming that the health condition of the applicant meets the standards, allows to exclude a possible situation related to the spread of infections, the emergence of a state of emergency and a mismatch of employee requirements. In addition, information about the health of the candidate allows the employer to be sure that the duties performed do not cause harm, do not exacerbate possible underlying disease. For example, people who have had cancer surgery, contraindicated work in hot environments. If you have problems with the spine eliminated heavy physical labor, etc.
A list of categories of staff who need to undergo a medical examination, determined by the regulatory documents including the Labour code and the sanitary-epidemiological rules.
How is the medical Board
Medical examination provides for the examination of the person by specialists, laboratory studies. This procedure usually takes a couple of hours and is held in municipal and private clinics.
The order of medical Commission is regulated by law. To conduct a it is necessary to have at itself the passport and the direction of the employer. It is a form developed by a specific company. Sometimes it may require other documents, a list of which forms a specific employer for specified work.
The procedure of examination and the list of diseases that prevent employment can be found in labour legislation.
Fee for examination
Professional medical examinations are not included in the system of obligatory medical insurance. They are usually paid by the employer. The company enters into a contract in advance with a healthcare facility and is sending present and potential employees. Sometimes the applicant pays the examination independently. In this case, displaced costs should be compensated regardless of whether the person is employed or not. This statutory rule, which regulated by the Tax code of the Russian Federation. This condition does not apply to cases that do not require a compulsory medical examination.
Advice 3: How to pass the medical examination on the right
- Passport, military ID, two photos 3×4.
Advice 4: How to pass a medical examination in kindergarten
All moms eager to quickly pass all the experts, without hesitation, as it is difficult for their child. Therefore, it is recommended to take the time to stretch and visit the clinic at least a week. Thus, the child will not be tired will not be afraid of doctors, and therefore will not to cry and let yourself quietly explore.
You will also have to fill out a statement in which you give the right specialists to examine your baby for medical examination. The pediatrician will write you a list of specialists that you have to go through. It will also prescribe the directions for tests that need to be put at the end of the examination.
- the optometrist who examines the fundus of the child will determine the degree of vision;
otolaryngologist who examines the ears, nose and throat; will record the peculiarities of their structure;
- orthopedic surgeon, who will examine the posture of the child's gait (how the foot sets); determine whether the baby has a hernia or dropsy of the testicles;
the psychiatrist who examines the development of the child and his psycho-emotional state;
the neurologist who checks the nervous system of the baby and the functioning of the vestibular apparatus;
the dentist looks at the condition of teeth and mouth;
- urologist / gynecologist who looks at the condition of the genital organs in boys\girls.
It is required to take another and a dermatologist and speech therapist (3 years). Sometimes, the results of these professionals, the child may additionally send an appointment to other doctors, to eliminate the risk of pathologies.
- the General analysis of urine;
- the General analysis of blood;
- a blood sugar;
- analysis of a feces on eggs a worm;
- scraping on enterobiasis.
All tests can be taken in one day. But you should try to keep up, because the lab usually only work early in the morning.
Baby card you will need to include in a kindergarten and hand over head, to the child enrolled in the group.
Before analysis of scraping on enterobiosis to wash the ass of a child is not recommended. It is necessary for accurate diagnosis.
During tests, try to distract the child toys to the assistant quietly took blood. Otherwise you'll have to pass again.
Advice 5: How to get a military card: pass a medical examination
- 1. Copy of diploma (optional)
- 2. A copy of the INN
- 3. Copy of pension insurance certificate
- 4. Passport
- 5. The identity of the citizen subject to conscription.
Advice 6: What doctors need to pass to obtain a driving license
Some physicians are on the medical Board
A medical certificate, which is required for admission to a driving school, has the name 083 and includes the findings of several doctors. You will need to have a psychiatrist, psychiatrist, psychiatrist, therapist, ophthalmologist, otolaryngologist, surgeon and neurologist. Also, in some regions women need to and the conclusion of the gynecologist. You can go through all the doctors in one place (for example, in some driving schools employ a Committee of several doctors who take new drivers in the territory of a driving school or to visit specialists separately. The second method is quite long, because in a roundabout sheets in the clinics accept several times per week, and hours are often inconvenient for working people and too small (2 or 3 hours on average to dozens and hundreds of people).
To go to psychiatrists and the psychiatrist is usually necessary in clinics (mental health and substance abuse, respectively). These doctors usually it is possible to observe the long queues and admission is always paid (from 250 to 1000 in different regions of Russia). Some psychiatrists you will have to pass a small test and answer indiscreet questions, and the psychiatrist will want to check urine or blood for the presence or absence of prohibited substances. If before the waiting periods of the test results was 2-3 days, now you can tell them almost immediately.
Before you pass the doctors, don't forget to take photos of 3x4 format, which the Secretary will be attached to the certificate and pasted in your own business. Also you will need your passport and glasses/lenses (if you wear them). Be sure and have a valid fluoroscopy, which was done in the past year. If you doubt that driving pass a medical examination, better to do it before writing to the driving school and pay for teachers.
With the passage of doctors for a medical certificate 083/you need to be very careful and honest with professionals, as included in document data will be several times thoroughly checked in a driving school and traffic police.