You will need
  • Will have to work hard and pass not the most pleasant procedure:
  • 1. Submit an application to the court.
  • 2. To appoint and to conduct genetic examination.
  • 3. To establish paternity.
  • 4. To join the right of inheritance.
1. There was no agreement, the court will help.

A situation when have to establish paternity, are different. The majority of the woman is not married with the father of the child, and besides he is not eager to go to the registry office and register the child as their own, to give him his name, patronymic and to bear further responsibility for it. In this case, does not remain anything other how to apply to the court. The application will be considered in the order of action proceedings. (Chapter 12 to 22 GPK of the Russian Federation)
The court
2. Genetic examination.

The court can provide any evidence linking the mother and father of the child – the Internet-correspondence, sms messages saved in your phone, video, pictures, testimonies. But most often negligent dad to the last beat off from their parental obligations and begin to collect dirt on mom. In this case, the course is the last trump, against whom all the excuses powerless – genetic examination.

As a rule, it is assigned at the beginning of the trial. The court imposes on the parties involved, the obligation to ensure its implementation. That is, on the appointed day the alleged father and child must be in a medical institution for delivery of biological material. Usually at the time of the examination the court shall suspend the proceedings (article 216 GPK the Russian Federation).

But it is important to know that for the court expert report is not conclusive evidence, and the result will be evaluated together with all other presented evidence.
3. If "the hat" - the establishment of paternity.

Put, the court established paternity, and the decision came into force, the person concerned has the right to submit the application for birth certificates in civil registry offices, which will be entered new dad. Also, the court filed an application for recovery of maintenance for the child. In addition, on behalf of the child, his legal representative can claim the rights to inherited property.