Indigo children have an unusual perception of the world and a particular behavior. There are a few special qualities of Indigo, which can determine whether your child to this "circle" or not.1. Indigo from birth have a sense of self-worth.This does not mean that Indigo children arrogant or cocky. The fact is that when faced with new situations, we intuitively begin to function properly. They are absolutely confident, as if you'd done so many times before.
2. Indigos know who they are.This is an amazing quality that normal children are quite rare. While most kids ask parents: "Who am I?" Indigo children can do well to answer this question. They are well aware that it is not like the others.
3. Indigo does not recognize the absolute authority.Indigo children need freedom of choice. They will not be able to communicate with those adults who impose their opinions, even if those adults are parents. Such children should be treated with respect, explain to them your position and offer themselves to determine their actions.
4. Indigo sometimes can't do simple things.If Indigo children do not understand the significance of a particular action, then it will not do. Not out of stubbornness – just that they have more important tasks. This usually applies to the most basic things, like washing hands or waiting in line.
5. Indigo struggle to survive in a system based on rules and discipline.One of the defining qualities of Indigo children – creativity. It manifests itself not only in creation, but simply in the behavior, in a manner to perform certain actions. Not being able to exercise this quality, children, Indigo lost. This most often occurs at school where adherence to rules is the basis of everything.Indigo children are often offer more simple solutions to things we used to do differently. Because of this, they have no relations with teachers or parents, if the latter is too strict.
6. Indigo barely socializers.The Indigo children is difficult to socialize with other children. If there's no other "special" child, then Indigo would prefer to stay away from the crowd of peers. Kindergarten and school is not easy, and often only complicate the socialization, prolapse to the Indigo child the label of "outcast".
7. Indigo do not perceive punishment.There are two effective ways to make a child-Indigo to stop doing something. The first is to simply shift his attention to something that seems more interesting. Second – talk to him in the first place – to listen carefully to the child and then to speak for itself. Let him know (and he can) why what he was doing was wrong.
8. Indigos know what they want.Indigo children know what they want and are not shy to tell my parents about it. Try to think about the application of the child and to perceive them in the same way as if talking to an adult. After all, an equal companion, you will not all the time to say "no" just because you don't want it.