Advice 1: How to know the land owner

Sometimes ordinary citizens have a need to find the owner of that particular plot of land. Reasons can be different, for example, you need permission from the neighbours for the privatization of a private land plotand the neighbouring plot is abandoned. Or do you plan to rent a few square meters of urban land or to carry out other manipulations, and the owner is unknown. Anyway, good to know that you can always get the information you need about the land and its owner, contacting the appropriate authorities.
How to know the land owner
Cadastral number and the area of each land parcel are specified in cadastral passport. Turning to the cadastral chamber, you can obtain a free copy of this passport.
To know for whom the right of land ownership in the Federal registration service.
Order your extract from the state register. To order an extract from the state register, you need to have a passport and know the address of the site.
Pay the established state fee, you can within five working days of receiving the statement from the state register on the interested object.
If you suddenly find that the earth is unassigned, contact the city or village administration. There you should be free to give an extract from the archive.
If the owner installed (and is legal entity), to get more information about it, you should contact the tax office where you can obtain an extract from the Unified state register.

Advice 2: How to find the owner of the site

Many country houses are in a derelict state. The land is empty, and are often located next to manicured grounds. And the owners don't mind to buy a few acres of horticultural land, the unnecessary neighbor-owner. But before you buy a plot you must first find out who the owner of the land. The request of the owner of any registered estate is directed to the body of the USRR. Extract on the earth is issued on the address of the object or its cadastral number.
How to find the owner of the site
You will need
  • cadastral parcel number, a receipt for payment of registration fee
Find out the cadastral number of the plot of land that you are interested in. If it is located on the territory of a horticultural society, cadastral number can be written in the account book of the Board of the ST. Contact the President of your Association for the appropriate help. However, the data on owner of land to take from them should not be, because not all of the owners with the purchase of the plot say in the ARTICLE about changing the owner.
If interested the site is not located in the gardening Association, but it ever stood a structure, it is enough to know the postal address of this structure. At find in public cadastral map cadastral number of the land plot.
After the identification phase, submit a request to the district on the unified state register about the owner of the property. The request for discharge to land is submitted to the district office regpalaty.
To request attach a copy of the receipt of the paid state duty for the issuing of public information from the register of real estate. Payment details take to the office USRR. Specify in the request your full name and address or cadastral number of interested land plot. If you just identify the area you failed in detail in the request describe his location.
After the five-day period in EGRP you prepare a statement, which will indicate the present owner of the site, and existing restrictions on his right of ownership.

Advice 3: How to find the owner of the land

The land is the property. Right of ownership to it arise a result of the registration of documents in PPRC. But before these rights are registered, is the procedure of collecting documents in which information about the future owner are, in many instances, since the plot must have a cadastral number, passport, plan and be alienated by the local administration.
How to find the owner of the land
You will need
  • application in FPRZ;
  • - the statement in local administration;
  • - a statement in FUSCH;
  • - the statement in tax inspection.
To find out the owner of the land plot, contact the Federal office of the state registration center. Apply to receive information about the site. Ownership rights are registered in the centre in accordance with the Federal law 122-F3 and article 131 of the civil code. Pay the state fee for a printout of archival information. You will receive accurate information about all of the owner's who have ever recorded their ownership.
All the information about the owner of the site are available in the local administration, as any land is alienated under the resolution and in land surveying provided all of the information in the local municipality. Contact there statement. You will get all the information about the owner and if you need it, you can get more information about the change of ownership to the area in recent years.
After the procedure of registration of property rights all the information about changing the owner of the registration centre shall send to the district tax office that the annual tax sent to the new owner. Therefore, you can contact the organization and obtain full information on the owner of the land plot.
Before you register on any part of the issue cadastral passport and the earth put on cadastral registration. The application for these procedures takes the future owner. You can contact the Federal Office for the unified accounting of land, cadastre and cartography and all the information about the customer technical works on the site. Usually, this person always becomes the owner, as surveying of the land plot is a rather expensive procedure and without any intention to register their rights of ownership it is unlikely that it will produce.

Advice 4: Who can obtain land for free

The right to free land provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation. But to use this right not everyone can.
Who can obtain land for free

Under clause 2, article 28 of the Land code of the Russian Federation the right to free land endowed with a large family. However, the legislation imposes a number of requirements which must meet the family:

  1. At least three minor children. The exception is children enrolled in full-time in educational institutions, and those who are in military service. In this case, the age limits increase to 23 years. Children are not only native, but adopted.
  2. All members of a large family must have the same residence and live at the same address for at least 5 years.
  3. All family members must be citizens of the Russian Federation.
  4. The ownership must not be flat, no house, no other land.
  5. Neither of the spouses has been deprived of parental rights.
  6. The need for land documented special authorities.

If all conditions are met, a large family can collect the documents and submit them for consideration to the municipal authority, which, in turn, is obliged within 30 days to consider the request and give an answer.

The documents should include:

  • copies of passports of parents and children who have it available;
  • birth certificate of all children;
  • a copy of the marriage certificate of the spouses;
  • a document confirming same registration of all family members for at least 5 years;
  • a certificate from the bodies of guardianship and guardianship that one of the spouses was not deprived of parental rights;
  • a certificate stating that children are not on full state support;
  • documents confirming the absence of any ownership of housing and land;
  • the conclusion that the family really needs improvement of living conditions.

All the above documents must be notarized, after which the package sent to the local authorities to the Committee on the use of municipal land. In a statement, it is also important to specify at what point the family would like to plot, but within the municipal district. On consideration of the application of the law allocate not more than 30 days.

If the answer is positive, then within a year a large family enters land in the target use. You should know that getting free land, the family is automatically removed from the queue for an apartment if one was available.

In case of refusal of the municipal authority shall specify the reason why the application was rejected. Then the family can either appeal the decision in court or to submit the documents again.

Is the advice useful?