The nsis error message may appear when installing any software installed using the installer on the basis of nsis. The way to fix nsis error depends on the reason why this error appeared.
- The most common cause of error is the violation of the integrity of the distribution. This can happen because of an error or failure when downloading file from the Internet, or in consequence of the modification of the file after it is downloaded. In any of these cases to correct nsis error is quite simple: delete the distribution file, and then re-download it from the site. If your Internet connection is unstable, and the file of sufficiently large volume, for full image file is downloading, use a download Manager such as Download Master, ReGet or.
- Try to find an alternative source to download the file. Many programs can be downloaded from various sites that contain collections of programs, as well as from the official site of the software developers. Perhaps one of these sources will be able to download an undamaged file.
- The partial load distribution may not be sufficient free disk space. Try to download it again to another disk that has more free space, or after the provisional release of the disk from unnecessary files. Often emptying the recycle bin frees up a lot of free space on the disk.
- If the file is on the CD, maybe the disk surface is damaged. Carefully wipe the disc with a soft cloth and try again to start the installation. In case of failure, try to find the right distribution on other disks or in the Internet.
- Damage distribution can be malicious software. In this case, run a full system scan for viruses, then re-download the distribution file.