Overgrowth is manifested primarily disorders of the digestive tract: diarrhea, constipation, nausea, belching, abdominal pain. With a deficit of beneficial bacteria in the gut can't assimilate many nutrients, therefore, affects not only digestion, but the body as a whole.
Doctors recommend to heal the gut is complex:
- Adjust the diet: eat less greasy, spicy food, sweets. Eat food rich in fiber (vegetables, fruits). Good effect give bifidokefir.
- In marked growth of pathogenic microflora prescribe antibiotics that can fight with Staphylococcus aureus, Proteus, yeast fungi (ercefuryl, intetrix, furazolidone nitroksolin).
- For intestinal strains of normal microflora of the use of probiotics that contain lactobacilli and bifidobacteria, for 1 – 2 months. When you assign a long course of antibiotics doctors usually advise to drink a course of probiotics (bifidumbakterin, enteral, lineks).
- In addition to probiotics, it is possible to use drugs that suppress the growth and reproduction of pathogenic microorganisms and create conditions for the normal development of normal microflora, for example, hilak-Forte.
- To stimulate digestion shown enzyme preparations and treatment, improves intestinal motility. For relapse prevention, it is necessary to strengthen the immune system.
To treat bowel traditional methods should:
- To combat pathogenic flora to use the infusion of Hypericum (150 ml of boiling water tablespoon of the herb St. John's wort; keep in a water bath for 15 minutes). Drink a third Cup before eating. The remedy is contraindicated for people with hypertension.
- It is recommended to eat a clove of garlic for an hour before Breakfast.
- Grind in a coffee grinder to powder 1 tbsp sunflower seeds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds. Pour a tbsp of the powder with 100 ml water, take the mixture twice a day.
- Folk medicine recommends to eat 80 – 100 g honey meadow during the day to reduce inflammation in the intestines.
Advice 2 : How to treat intestinal inflammation
- - anti-inflammatory drugs
- - antibiotics and antifungal drugs
- - painkillers
- inhibitors of TNF
- anti-inflammatory drugs (aminosalicylates, steroids) – for the control and suppression of the inflammatory process;
- antibiotics and antifungals – to protect the body from infection and destruction of pathogenic bacteria;
- painkillers – for relief from the discomfort and pain;
inhibitors of TNF (in the case of an overactive immune system).