You will need
  • - passport;
  • - documents for registration of property rights;
  • - photocopies of all documents;
  • - the statement in FPRZ;
  • - receipt of payment for registration.
If you received a suburban area until November 1, 2001 and does not have a contract of sale or gift, certificate of inheritance, you are eligible for simplified registration of property rights.
Contact the Federal office for the unified registration of ownership rights to immovable property and transactions with it. Will receive a form on which you will extract from the household book stored on the Board of a horticultural society or local authorities if no Association already exists.
With a statement, your passport and a statement, contact the land office. Based on your statements will arrive experts and will survey the land.
After the procedure, the subdivision will receive technical documents. Create a written act of harmonization of land boundaries with neighbors and refer back to the cadastral chamber for the registration of the cadastral passport, the plan. Your suburban area will put on a single account, and you will be able to get the cadastral extract for the registration of property rights.
In the presence of the structure in the suburban area, you should immediately register the rights of ownership of the existing country house.
Contact BTI, send a request to call a technician. Your structures will be examined, will draw on a technical and cadastral documents, obtain the extracts.
The final stage is the immediate registration of rights of ownership. Contact PPRC. Write a statement, submit the cadastral extract on the land plot and buildings, an extract from the household book, your passport and photocopies of all documents. Pay the state duty for registration of property rights.
In one month you will issue a certificate of ownership in a suburban area and its buildings.