- - the statement;
- - passport;
- - marriage certificate;
- - birth certificate of the child.
Advice 2: How to find a hostel in Moscow
Advice 3: What documents are issued at the sale room in the hostel
- the certificate on the property right to a room in an apartment house;
- agreement of purchase and sale in writing signed by both parties;
- the refusal of neighbors from the pre-emptive right of purchase;
- the payment document confirming payment of state duty for registration of the transaction;
- the permission from guardianship and guardianship, if the room together with you reside minor children;
- consent of spouse to sell the room, notarized.
Advice 4: How to write off the mortgage at birth
The program "Young family — affordable housing"
The state program "Young family – affordable housing" allows couples under 35 years of age to purchase housing. Feature of this program is that borrowers can count on debt relief for child birth.
This is very important, because young families whose children are born, just don't have more opportunities to meet their obligations to banks. It just needs help from the state.
Feature of the program "Young family – affordable housing"
When a young family has a child, the state writes off part of the mortgage through the allocation of subsidies. It is also worth noting that the cancellation of the mortgage occurs at birth and the first and second child. If it so happens that in the period of the mortgage, the family will have their third kid, the government will cover the debts of a young family.
The birth of a child, the state shall repay the loan amount, which is equal to the value of 18 square meters. So, if in the period of the loan the young family was born two children, the state will repay the cost of 36 square meters, purchased on credit housing. In the case of the birth of her third child, the government will pay the loan balance.
A practice long common in Europe. Now this positive experience took over in Russia that helps to make the mortgage more affordable.
How to apply for the cancellation of the mortgage at birth
Since the allocation of subsidies on the loan is repaid at the expense of the local budget, the birth of a child must send an application to the local authorities and provide a list of required documentation.
Documents to be submitted to the local authorities:
- the documents confirming the personality of each family member participating in the program;
- marriage certificate;
- birth certificate of the child;
- extract from the house register and financial account, which the young family can obtain residence.
A mandatory condition when filing the documents is the presence of the originals and notarized copies.
More information on the cancellation of mortgage at the birth of the young child's family must be obtained from local authorities.