You will need
  • - the statement;
  • - passport;
  • - marriage certificate;
  • - birth certificate of the child.
Contact the administration of the enterprise or to the Dean of the Institute to the authorized representative a statement to get a room in the family Dorm.
Your family put on the waiting list, or when availability can provide the hostel immediately.
Present your valid passport, marriage certificate, birth certificate of the child, if you have children. These are the documents necessary for the conclusion of the contract of employment.
Sign a contract for the entire period of study at the University or for the entire period of employment with the company. For working getting a room in the family residence may be issued for the period until the improvement of living conditions. You will specify in the contract all the terms and conditions of employment, your rights and obligations and the terms of payment and liability of the parties for the safety of property and the provision of conditions for living.
You will receive on sanitary standards, the room rate of not less than 6 square meters per person. If you have a family consists of two people, you can provide a room of 12 square meters of three – 18 square meters. For large families are two or three rooms in one section.