Call the Management on work with references of citizens of the Pension Fund of Russia Moscow phone 495-987-89-07 and ask your question specialist. If you have any questions relating to the pension co-financing or obtaining a certificate of mandatory pension insurance (green plastic card), call the toll free number 8-800-505-55-55.
Please visit the official website of the Russian Pension Fund to find the contacts of territorial divisions. Note the upper left corner of the home page. There in the orange square is a small menu, the last line in it is entitled "Contacts" - click on it. In the opened page you will see a link in bold "contact phones of territorial departments of the pension Fund for citizens 'appeals". There you will find a list of Federal districts, each of them lists the constituent entities of the Russian Federation. Through links, you can find the right phones for the complaints of citizens.
Take the opportunity to ask a question online on the website of the Pension Fund of Russia. To do this, go to the main page and explore the vertical menu in the green rectangle on the left. Click on the last words "to appeal to the FIU". In the opened page click the link "Form for citizens living on the territory of the Russian Federation". In the form, select Federal district in which to live, and fill in all fields marked with an asterisk. Enter last name, first name and surname, your postal address. Write a question that would like to answer, type in a special window, digital security code, and click "Ask." The answer will come to the email address you have specified in the form.
Write a letter on paper and send it at the address: 119991, Moscow, street Shabolovka, d. 4. Don't forget to include your contact information so that the response of the Pension Fund was sent to the correct address.