You will need
  • - passport;
  • - certificate of mandatory pension insurance.
The document, which the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation annually allocates each of whom stipulated in its budget, called "Notification on the status of the individual account of the insured person in system of obligatory pension insurance". This notification shall include "Information on insurance contributions to the funded part of labor pension" and "Data on insurance payments on financing of an insurance part of labour pension". Study them carefully, it is one you can read about their transfers in a certain period.
If the Pension Fund does not come special notice regarding the status of your account, or you want to check their contributions for other reasons, you can address personally to the territorial Department of the FIU at the place of residence. Information about the status of your individual account by personal application to the Pension Fund are offered once a year.
Find the address, phone number and hours of operation required of the territorial authority on the website of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation. Will call and confirm the days and time of reception on your issue and who to contact for this reason. At the specified time, then visit your territorial Department of the FIU, taking with him a passport and a certificate of mandatory pension insurance, since these documents provides the information you need.
If you do not agree with the information provided by the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation, ask your employer.
In case of violation of your rights, you can protect your rights under article 15 of the Federal law "About compulsory pension insurance in the Russian Federation" dated 15.12.2001 No. 167 and article 11 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation.