- 2 tomato;
- 2 apples;
- ½ Lemon;
- 1 Cup millet;
- 1 bell pepper;
- 3 garlic cloves;
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil;
- green onions, parsley and salad leaves ― to taste;
- ground black pepper, and salt.
- Millet cereal should sort out, a good rinse and fill with clean cold water. She needs to soak at least 60 minutes.
- You should then prepare the apples. To do this, wash them, peel and remove serdtsevinka. Then the flesh is cut into cubes small enough size.
- Next you need to start preparing the tomatoes. By the way, they have to be ripe. They need to start to remove the skin. For this purpose the washed vegetables should be scalded with boiling water. After that, the skin is very easy to remove.
- The greens also need to wash and this is best done under running water. Then, using a sharp knife cut it small. Lettuce is best not to cut and tear the hands.
- Washed bell peppers should be cut in half and remove the seeds with partitions. Then it should be cut into not very large pieces.
- With garlic cloves, you should remove the peel and rinse them in running water. With lemon to squeeze out the juice. If you do not have a special device, then the easiest way is to squeeze maximum amount of juice, if you roll on the table.
- After all products will be prepared, you can start making the salad. Take a salad bowl and on the bottom lay a few washed whole lettuce leaves. Then they laid out the prepared couscous (be sure to drain the liquid).
- Go all prepared vegetables, apples, greens and garlic. The salad needed salt and mix gently. On top of it you need to pour freshly squeezed lemon juice. The dish turns out very flavorful and, despite the unusual composition, very tasty and appetizing.