- chicken fillet – 600 g (four portions);
- cheese – 60 g;
- onions – 2 PCs;
- sweet red pepper – 2 PCs;
- eggs – 2 PCs;
- seasoning to taste;
- wooden skewers.
- Before the actual cooking, the first is to soak the skewers in water for 1 hour. It will protect them from burning and sticking of the meat during roasting.
- On heated to high bars put the peppers under the grill connected. Baking produce to the formation of dark markings. Don't forget to turn the peppers. Usual time until tender – 7-8 minutes.
- Then with a knife take out the core and peel. The flesh is cut in the shape of squares.
- Thawed chicken breast cut into small pieces, after that, using a powerful knife or cleaver, chop until minced. Onions finely chop, cheese cut into equal cubes of medium size.
- Butter, remove from the refrigerator and give it a little melted. Meanwhile, cheese, onion and sweet peppers mixed with minced chicken. Add oil and eggs. Stir the stuffing to a state of uniformity, in the process adding to your taste of seasoning and salt.
- Let the meat stand in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Moisten hands with hot water. Made of minced meat a small elongated patties and stick them on the skewers. The resulting Lula put on a baking tray and leave in the oven for 20-25 minutes, setting the mode "grill" and 180 degrees. A sign of readiness – the appearance of Golden brown. Do not forget to turn.
The dish need to be served immediately after cooking, in any case do not let it cool! The dish is excellent with tomatoes, salad with vinegar and oil.