This is necessary in order for the stuffing to hold tight on the skewer and doesn't fall off during frying. It should be noted that in the mince, for cooking kebab in any case it is not necessary to add neither bread nor eggs.
Fried kebab over pre-heated coals in the grill. To cook Lula-kebab without BBQ, you can use a home oven, of course the difference will be significant, not alluring and spicy scent of smoke, but still will turn out tasty and original dish.
So, to prepare kebab You will need:
500g fatty mutton, 1-2 medium onions, if you can find in the market, fat, dried Basil, salt and black pepper to taste.
• Take cooked mutton and spin it on the grinder together with the onion, do it 2-3 times. If there is fat, it should also scroll along with the meat
• Cooked minced meat add salt and spices to taste
• Now mix thoroughly the beef, whisk it with throws at the plate and back to do it all the time, until the stuffing will not get the right viscosity and its surface is covered with cracks. Mix the minced meat should be only hands
• When You are finished knead the ground beef – divide it into smaller pieces and make sausages, with a diameter of about 3 cm and a length of about 15-20 to stuffing did not stick to the hands – hands should be wetted with cold water.
• When the sausages are formed, take the flat skewers and string them gently on the stuffing. A little Pat on the skewered kebabs, to better secure them on the skewers.
• On the grill, pre-heated coals, lay the skewers and fry necessarily rotating them periodically. If you cook at home – the kebabs, place on a baking sheet, and cook at a temperature of 250°C on both sides for 15-20 minutes.
Before filing on the table, lyulya kebabs carefully removed from the skewers on a dish, seasoned with spices and plenty of greenery.