- Potatoes – 6 PCs;
- Onion – 1 PC.
- Bacon or smoked bacon – 50 g
- Spices to taste
- Foil for baking
- Take the most similar in size to the potatoes (so that he reached readiness at the same time). Bacon or bacon that you like, cut into thin slices. Onions cut into rings.
- Potatoes should be cleaned and rinsed. On each potato slice small incisions are made in the form of a lattice. This is to ensure that the potatoes are better soaked in juice, bacon and spices.
- Once the halves are ready, they should be lubricated with spices that you chose. It may be paprika, ground pepper, do not forget to salt to taste. Next, put the bacon (fat) and a ring of onion. Close second halves. It turns a kind of hamburger.
- Next take the potatoes and gently wrap it in foil so that the burgers do not fall apart. Take comfortable flat dishes for baking and spread it wrapped potatoes. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and sent her potatoes for baking.
The cooking time depends on size of potatoes, large tubers will need approximately one hour to 30 minutes on each side. But just to be sure it is best to expand a little foil and check the potatoes for readiness with a knife or toothpick.