- 300 g minced meat (chicken);
- 2 heads of onions;
- 200 g mushrooms;
- 3 medium potatoes;
- 200 g of hard cheese;
- 2 raw eggs (chicken);
- 40 g sesame seeds;
- salt, spices, sour cream.
- Defrost the stuffing and put in a deep container. The stuffing can be done yourself, just skip the chicken pieces through a meat grinder or scroll in the bowl of a blender.
- Onion chopped (smaller) cubes and combine with the minced chicken, add spices to taste and salt. Stir until smooth and set aside until the side.
- Chop the second onion in the same way as the first. Mushrooms cut into small pieces.
- In a heated with oil the pan put chopped onions, fry for 10 minutes, then throw the mushrooms, stir a little salt and simmer until tender.
- Hard cheese grate on a coarse grater.
- Beat eggs in a separate deep plate or bowl, add grated cheese and a little salt, mix well.
- Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into thin slices.
- A special form for baking grease with any oil. At the bottom of each cell put 1 potato slice on both sides to put (upright) 5-6 potato slices. Get something that looks like a flower.
- Pour into each flower with two tablespoons of the egg-cheese mixture.
- The next layer to distribute the whole minced chicken.
- On top lay the fried mushrooms, too, distributing evenly over the cells. Potato "petals" on the sides, in the process of laying the ingredients, you can gently correct.
- Continue to lubricate each flower with a spoon of sour cream and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Put in the oven for 15 minutes (the inside temperature is 180 degrees), then remove, sprinkle each flower on top with sesame seeds and return back to topcats for half an hour.
After cooking time, remove the potato flowers from the cells and spread on a plate, in this form they do not lose or break.