1. Cranberry. It can be consumed fresh, and in canned or frozen form. This berry improves the immune system, cleanses the body of toxins, improves blood circulation, prevents the risk of developing tumors. Cranberries accelerates the metabolic processes in the body and acts as a mild diuretic that promotes the rapid excretion of harmful substances.
2. Orange is one of the main fruits for antioxidants. It positively affects the circulatory and digestive systems, improves metabolism, removes harmful substances. Besides, orange is useful for the nervous system, helps prevent depression, which is vital for people who quit Smoking.
3. Celery. Normalizes heart, blood vessels, and helps to cleanse the blood, normalize digestion. Celery also has diuretic effect, which is important for cleansing the body after Smoking.
4. Dried fruits. A large number of antioxidants contained in dried apricots, prunes and raisins, therefore, those who refused to nicotine, should definitely include them in your daily menu.
5. Garlic and onions stimulate the immune system, remove toxins from the body, struggling with hypertension and atherosclerosis that often occurs in smokers.
6. Walnuts – the leaders among all the kernels, by number of antioxidants and vitamins.
7. Green tea - restores metabolism, which was violated as a result of bad habits.