Advice 1: What documents should I check when buying a home

Buying a home is a complex and troublesome. In order to avoid becoming a victim of fraud when buying a home, you must carefully check all the documents necessary for registration of ownership of real estate.
You will need
  • - two copies of the contract of purchase and sale of real estate;
  • - the cadastral passport;
  • - certificate about absence of debts on utility services;
  • - documents confirming the absence of other contenders for ownership of the house.
Check title documents for the house and land: they must belong to one and the same person.
Execute two agreements of purchase and sale: the house itself and the land on which it is located. Unfortunately, there are cases of fraud, when the impure into the hands of the seller, signed a contract for the sale of the house, "forgets" to renew the land. For the unsuspecting buyer in the future, this may result in many problems, including the loss of the house - it may be that the land on which the house built, had previously been transferred to another person. In this case, buying a home may be invalidated.
Make sure that the previous owners have no debt on utility bills. Certificates issued by suppliers of utilities and companies which accept payments for communal. If you don't check, you can become the owner of your dream home, but also a huge debt for utility services.
In that case, if the house was acquired by the person, at the time of purchase married, ask for the document confirming the consent of the spouse to property sales. This document must be notarized.
Check whether this house people who are temporarily drawn from it, however, retained the right of residence even if the owner of the house will change. This right is reserved for prisoners, conscripts, psychiatric patients, elderly people living in nursing homes and for children who are in boarding schools. Otherwise you risk to buy a house, "complete" strangers.
Make sure that third parties have no rights to the land and the house, namely the house no one rented is not under arrest and is not subject to judicial review, under its guarantee, no Bank loans. In addition, the apartment can be rented in the rent: in this case, after the death of the owner of the house will be delivered to the person paying the rent.
If the seller got the house by inheritance, check out if there are any other contenders for it.
Check out cadastral (technical) on. This document is available from BTI. It must include all buildings and structures located on acquired land. In addition, a cadastral passport must be the floor plan of the house with a detailed description of all the rooms, their purpose, size and other specifications.
In the process of such an important event as the purchase of real estate, follow the rule of "trust but verify". Even if you think that the seller deserves your trust, verification of documents will not be superfluous.
Useful advice
In case, buying a house, you use a real estate agent, the responsibility for the proper execution of documents lying on it.

Advice 2 : What documents are needed for registration of a private home

Currently, there is a simplified procedure for registration of private houses. Those citizens who want to get them a certificate of state registration of rights of ownership, you need to have time to do it until completed "dacha Amnesty", that is, before March 1, 2015. However, those developers who are planning a connection to the main communications will have to place the house in the usual manner.
What documents are needed for registration of a private home
Please note that the residential building can make the property only in the case when it issued the land. If it is located on forest lands, owned only the leasehold, in all other cases you should have the right of ownership to this land, confirmed by the document. You can register it right, starting the procedure of registration of land and buildings at the same time.
In the case where a parcel has the category of land intended for individual housing construction or conducting a personal part-time farms, in territorial body rosreestra you will need to submit the following documents:
the registration statement built homes;
- certificate of right of ownership to the land plot;
- cadastral plan of the site;
- title documents of the land and building (contract of sale, gift contract, certificate of inheritance);
- technical passport of the building issued by the technical inventory Bureau;
receipt confirming payment of the state fee.
If the category of the land on which the house is built, is defined as "agricultural land", "gardening", "for the construction of cottages", technical passport of the house is not needed. You need to take in bodies of rosreestra two Declaration to fill in. When the building is equipped with Autonomous systems of heat and water supply, Sewerage, to enter into service and to be registered in a simplified procedure, only if the listed documents.
Individual residential building located on the land intended for residential construction, which will connect to centralized systems of water supply and Sewerage, will have to register in the usual manner. This is due to the fact that the utilities need to be confident in technical serviceability of internal and external engineering systems of your home. First, you need to be in the bodies of architecture and urban development to permit the construction of residential houses, which is valid for 3 years and then, if necessary, extended. The project is single family homes, the height of which does not exceed 3 storeys not required. Upon completion, you will need to officially put it into operation, and submitting the decision of the local authority. To the above documents, you and apply this regulation to obtain a certificate of ownership.
Useful advice
The certificate of ownership, documents of title, to issue residential building
Is the advice useful?