Reasons for sweating armpits
To cope with the problem of sweating, you must first find out its causes. Such reasons can be:
- hormonal imbalance;
- metabolic disorders;
- vegetative-vascular dystonia;
- unstable emotional state;
- eating certain foods or medications;
excessive daily drinking coffee or energy drinks;
- infectious diseases - septicaemia, helminthiasis, tuberculosis, etc.
Thus, if you have one of the above diseases, it is necessary to cure him. If profuse sweating is due to stress or unhealthy habits, should reconsider their way of life.
Sweating can be associated with the psychological reaction of alarm. It is known that anxious people perspire quite heavily. If you notice a frequent and causeless excitement, try to overcome it. Certainly disappear and sweating.
But what if your armpits still sweat? In this case, you will help to cope with this problem tested folk remedies.
Folk remedies from sweating
1. Very effective folk remedy for excessive sweating is a decoction of oak bark. Steep 1 teaspoon of bark in 1 Cup of boiling water. For greater efficiency, add a little lemon juice. Received infusion 3 times a day, wipe the problem areas. This tool can also be called a natural deodorant.
2. Perfectly helps to cope with excessive sweating normal chamomile. You can buy it at most drugstores. Recipe infusion: 6 table spoons of chamomile brew 2 liters of boiling water, after some time, add 2 tablespoons of baking soda. This infusion should be wiped excessively sweaty. Underarms must be clean shaven.
3. The infusion of sage. Take 1 tablespoon of sage and pour 2 cups of boiling water. Wait for 30 minutes. This infusion need to take into 1/4 Cup 4 times a day.
Why is it helpful to sweat
When perspiration from the body is a large number of harmful substances adversely affecting human life. Remember that the reaction of the organism under stress and exercise must be accompanied by sweating. Try not to worry and not to dwell on the problem.