With the writ of execution, but rather with its copy in the first place should go to the person in respect of whom a court made an order, that is, the Respondent in this case.
If peacefully defendant failed to agree, and he refused to pay the penalties due according to the court order, you need to contact the bailiffs. Ushers have the opportunity (of course, within the law) to collect from the debtor's funds in cash (deductions from wages) and property (equipment, flat, furniture, etc.).
It is not recommended to contact debt collection and other such agencies, as well as near-criminal structures, because everything's not always by law. In the end the responsibility will fall on the one who appealed to the particular structure with the writ of execution, that is, the creditor. As a rule, it falls under article of the Criminal code.
In that case, if you have not specified in the document term collect from the defendant in the case, you have every right to address in court with the application for the renewal of the claim.
The case of the recovery on the Executive face to close at the end of time can only be the case if the claimant has not applied for the renewal of the claim in court on time.