Advice 1: How to get to the unemployment office in Nizhny Novgorod

The employment problem is many of today's unemployed people. Labour exchanges to help address this issue. Unfortunately, not everyone knows how to register in the employment center and what to bring.
The employment service of the population
You will need
  • Passport, employment history, degree certificate of the last job of the average wage for the last 3 months, wheelchair rehabilitation program, account number
In each district of Nizhny Novgorod city employment. Contact the exchange to a place of residence.
For registration dismissed/reduced citizen must have a passport, work book, certificate of education, reference from last place of work the average wage for the last 3 months and provide the account number for the calculation of benefits. If you have never worked then you need to take your passport, education certificate and the account number. If you have a disability, you need to bring along with other documents and wheelchairs rehab program.
Come to the employment center with the documents, write a statement about statement on the account on unemployment. Further action will tell you on the exchange.
At the labor exchange can give you a job to registration. Within 3 working days you will need to arrive where you sent. In case of your cancellation the employment center has the right not to accept you. There is a difference in that you not refused the job offered, and you refused the head of the enterprise, because you have no knowledge, and skills needed him.

If you are in such a case was offered a job, not buy a degree, you can not challenge the statement you on account of unemployment in the regional or Federal office of the employment service or court.

Advice 2: How to get the unemployed to the stock exchange

The recognition of a person unemployed suggests a number of benefits – professional assistance with employment, benefits, opportunity to retrain or start their own business. To get access to all this, you need to contact the employment Center.
How to get the unemployed to the stock exchange
You will need
  • - passport;
  • - employment history;
  • - diploma or certificate;
  • the income statement for the last three months.
Before you go for your appointment, call the district office of the employment Center at the place of residence. Residence address of professionals not interested – even if you live in another district to come to the consultation, have the place of registration. Phone precise opening hours and find out when is the best time to come to take a turn at the first visit. Do not delay your visit to the exchange is entitled to maximum benefits, you retain only one year after the dismissal.
Gather the necessary documents. You will need your passport, employment history, diploma of education and certificate of the average wage in the last three months. Help is in the accounting Department of your company, and in a certain form. For form help refer to the employment Center, or download the necessary form online at the request. If you can't provide proof of income through no fault of your reasons, you can do without it. You will not give up in registration, however, unemployment benefits will be minimal.

If you are working for the last year or do not have a job, proof you do not need.
With a full package of documents come to the district employment Center, it is best to finding it. Process initial intake and registration of documents is quite long. Waiting for their turn, submit to the employee documents. It will check their contents and calculate the numbers marked in your income statement. If some points are in doubt, you may be asked to redo it and come to the reception again.
If all the documents are prepared correctly, the employee will fill the statement for statement on the account and will set a date for secondary admission. You will be told the name and number of a specialist Centre, which will work with you and will offer at least two suitable vacancies. If you have never worked, are all suitable positions that match your education level.
Before the next you should take one of the offered vacancies or to bring a written waiver from a potential employer (it should be done in the direction of the Center, which is given to you). Don't be late for a meeting with a specialist Centre. Absence is a serious violation and you may be denied registration.
He came to the reception, please present your passport, work book, a referral (if it was given to you). You will assign the official status of unemployed and will offer to issue a passbook or a plastic card, which will accrue unemployment benefits. During the year, your status will be maintained subject to timely appear for consultation and compliance with the employment Center.

If during the year you will not be able to find a job, your unemployment status may be extended.
Is the advice useful?