You will need
  • - information on wages paid;
  • - passport;
  • - INN;
  • - pension insurance certificate;
  • - documents on education.
Contact city employment center within two weeks from the date of reduction. Compliance with this paragraph is necessary, because the former employer pays its ex-employee "penalty" equal to the salary for three months from the date of dismissal. Last, the third payout is based on the certificate of center of employment, that the employee stood there on the account. If he didn't get there in time to do it, then the payment will not receive.
Provide information on wages from previous jobs. You can take the form in the employment center and take it to the accountant to fill.
Bring all available documents on education. Diplomas and certificates can be provided without inserts. If the education you received is not in Russia, the diploma must be translated into Russian language and notarize the translation.
Attach a passport, INN, pension insurance certificate.
After statement on the accountwithin 5 days, get a savings account.