You will need
  • - passport;
  • - employment history;
  • - diploma or certificate;
  • the income statement for the last three months.
Before you go for your appointment, call the district office of the employment Center at the place of residence. Residence address of professionals not interested – even if you live in another district to come to the consultation, have the place of registration. Phone precise opening hours and find out when is the best time to come to take a turn at the first visit. Do not delay your visit to the exchange is entitled to maximum benefits, you retain only one year after the dismissal.
Gather the necessary documents. You will need your passport, employment history, diploma of education and certificate of the average wage in the last three months. Help is in the accounting Department of your company, and in a certain form. For form help refer to the employment Center, or download the necessary form online at the request. If you can't provide proof of income through no fault of your reasons, you can do without it. You will not give up in registration, however, unemployment benefits will be minimal.

If you are working for the last year or do not have a job, proof you do not need.
With a full package of documents come to the district employment Center, it is best to finding it. Process initial intake and registration of documents is quite long. Waiting for their turn, submit to the employee documents. It will check their contents and calculate the numbers marked in your income statement. If some points are in doubt, you may be asked to redo it and come to the reception again.
If all the documents are prepared correctly, the employee will fill the statement for statement on the account and will set a date for secondary admission. You will be told the name and number of a specialist Centre, which will work with you and will offer at least two suitable vacancies. If you have never worked, are all suitable positions that match your education level.
Before the next you should take one of the offered vacancies or to bring a written waiver from a potential employer (it should be done in the direction of the Center, which is given to you). Don't be late for a meeting with a specialist Centre. Absence is a serious violation and you may be denied registration.
He came to the reception, please present your passport, work book, a referral (if it was given to you). You will assign the official status of unemployed and will offer to issue a passbook or a plastic card, which will accrue unemployment benefits. During the year, your status will be maintained subject to timely appear for consultation and compliance with the employment Center.

If during the year you will not be able to find a job, your unemployment status may be extended.